+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 272 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in our trade must use safety lot, and best seting is just use 5% from our capital to make open posisitions, that is very usefull for us when we got some lost, so we will can make strategy recovery, that is very importand to remember, because many trader going to margin call because not understand about Money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamirtaxila is an unknown quantity at this point aamirtaxila's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friends ma ny ek bar lot size 2 par rhak kar trade lagi our os main ma ny 100$ ka account 1 ganta maim khatem to plz agre $ kaam ho to lot size kam pa kaam karay....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Size of trading volume (lot) should be adjusted to capital employed. I use trading capital $ 200, the cumulative trading volume that I use is 0.20 lots, with a maximum of 5 trades. Although the amount of capital will grow in line with the profit earned, but I still use the same trading volume.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    higher lot size will possible to lead the trader to got more high loss on the forex, i have thinking if the trader want to use the high lot , better they thinking first about the risk that they can got when they are using it, after they know the risk maybe this is good for them

Senior Member mohibbaba is on a distinguished road mohibbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hum sabhi chahte hai bade lot size se khele kyunki zyada profit ho par kabhi kabhi hume uske nuksan bhi ho jaata hai....aapka highest lot size kaunsa hain aur uske aapne nuksan kiya ya faidya?
    dear mai kabhi bhi ye nahi sochta kay zyada lot size se kehlon kuyn kay agr ap kay pas experience nahi to ap profit ki jaga loss kr sakte hai

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you like to trade with large lot so it is better for you to trade in cent account, because the lot is in cents so making high lot will not harm you much if your account is 1000$ as an example, trading with 100 lots means you trade with only 1$ and it is not bad

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i agreed with you and we should must be mange all our money according to the trading method and this should be in pour knowledge how much lots will be best for us and i am using the last one is the 0.05 and the highest is the 0.20 and this is better for me and my trade will be safe in this way

Banned laki is an unknown quantity at this point laki's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always choose to trade with some lot. and i trade with less than one lot. so i always feel safe and secure.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshita Malik View Post
    hmm nice post bro mera highest lot size 1$ ha ku k mera account balance itna ziada nahi ha to ma mini lot size or kbhi kbhi 1$ lot size me bhi trading krti hu lekin mere khayal se ye kafi rsiky situation ho jati ha account k lye
    Main aap ki baat samjha naheen, 1 dollar lot size say kia matlab,kia aap ka matlab hay 1$ per pip, agar asee baat hay to aap kay pass bohot acha capital ho ga, kionkay main to 1000$ account capital say bhi 1$ per pip trade naheen karta.

Senior Member Eshita Malik is an unknown quantity at this point Eshita Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm nice post bro mera highest lot size 1$ ha ku k mera account balance itna ziada nahi ha to ma mini lot size or kbhi kbhi 1$ lot size me bhi trading krti hu lekin mere khayal se ye kafi rsiky situation ho jati ha account k lye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 272 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)