+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 272 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member futary245 is an unknown quantity at this point futary245's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the highest lot size I have traded so far is 2 which means 1 pip = 20 $ and although I suffered losses in that trade and traded with less margin. We should always trade in lower lot size and trade according to the equity available.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i traded with maximum 5 lot volume in my real account! that brought really disaster to my account, i had lost $300 in that trade. it was consequence of my greed and diversion from my money management plan. my capital was $1500, so according to my money management plan i was not allowed to take more than 2 lot volume. though in many demo contest i traded with highest 12 lot volume.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rislama is an unknown quantity at this point rislama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You was doing business with an big lot dimension so your mindset is not excellent , i think in the beginning you should do business more then 1$ per lot because as you have less information you can`t endure for lengthy perioid if you low information.

Senior Member alif ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point alif ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    0.01 lot size with low risk sometimes if i have good and proper sureshot signal then i go for 0.05 where 1 pip=0.05$ rather having big loss i will go for less risk.

Senior Member umarmsg is an unknown quantity at this point umarmsg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    main kam se kam lot size use krta heee...0.01 lot size main use krta hu...

To trade foreign exchange you should have credible, favorite, and adept currencies broking service, the Forex Broker is the man or women or industry that permits your interaction while using the currencies industry.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma na ab tak highest lot szir 1$ per pip use ki hai aur es main mujhay kafi loss howa tha.hamain kabi bi hig lot use kar k trade nh karni cahiyay .hamesha money management ko use kar k trade karni cahiyay.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hum sabhi chahte hai bade lot size se khele kyunki zyada profit ho par kabhi kabhi hume uske nuksan bhi ho jaata hai....aapka highest lot size kaunsa hain aur uske aapne nuksan kiya ya faidya?
    my lot size is never fixed and it will change every time with time to time. my usual lot size is .01 to .05 but in special case i used .5 or even 1 to boast up my profit in a suitable moment. i think for good trading it may required to fixed the lot size for a certain period of time. i am afraid the lot size is completely depend on the strategy one used. but be careful to used big lot size because it is very much risky. it will give big profit but big loss too.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can use your max lot size if you can predict accurately about proce movement and you need to prepare your money management first to prevent you account from suffering so much floating minus

Senior Member newentries is an unknown quantity at this point newentries's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders can chose any leverage brokers give for their setting account but the higher leverage traders take, there risker they hold in trade. High risk is reason for losses of most traders so lower leverage in trading is the best way to avoid losing.

Banned ennt8 is an unknown quantity at this point ennt8's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's something oldsters dread: the thought of their kid being injured, particularly in an exceedingly automobile accident. Accountable moms and dads take precautions therefore this doesn't occur. One necessary safety live is securing infants, babies, and toddlers in automotive or booster seats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 272 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)