+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 272 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon ki jayda bada lot size humare liye sahi nahi hota hai kafi jayda dangerous hota hai, lot size hamesha waise to kam hi use karna best hota hai, bada lot size karke maine kafi loss kiya hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-01-23), kanita (2018-01-14)

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot size is a very important role. Because yopu have choose the big lot size and you are earn the big profit. But you are select the lot size according to the market behavior and good strategy. Than you are earn the good profit. forex market is a good market and has the huge profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same with me, my normal size is 0.01 and the highest lot size is sometimes 0.05 and some times 0.10.
    Normally I try to avoid large lot sizes but sometimes when I find a chance to open a position
    in a pivot position it is certain then I open a lot by taking more risks to earn more in less time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The lot size of 10 main sizes of agatorex metatrader using account karta hu mera account cent hain.
    Bahut jyada many use karna acchi baat nahi hain forex trading main. Isliye chota much
    use karke profit kamana chahiye. Sabko apna risk giving reward ratio counting karke hi
    lot size decide karni chahiye.

Member chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148 has a reputation beyond repute chak148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,442 Times in 459 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hum sabhi chahte hai bade lot size se khele kyunki zyada profit ho par kabhi kabhi hume uske nuksan bhi ho jaata hai....aapka highest lot size kaunsa hain aur uske aapne nuksan kiya ya faidya?
    . Jab Se Maine trading start Ki Hai Maine learning Yehi Ki Hai Ki Zid Na lot size aapka me use Karoge uthna hai aapko Forex trading Mein achha profit hoga. Small lot size mein trade karne se aapka Kabhi B Forex trading me last nahi hoga.

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to chak148 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-12-25), arshadlaskani (2017-12-30), ayazfx (2017-12-25), batool (2017-12-24), billyboy00007 (2017-12-24), danish555 (2017-12-24), ghaffar500 (2017-12-26), hmforex (2017-12-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-25), KASINA (2017-12-24), mian5575405 (2017-12-25), munibkhan (2017-12-25), Nirzana (2017-12-25), sarfraz786 (2017-12-24), sufiyan22 (2017-12-24), yulbang111 (2017-12-24), zahid2016 (2017-12-24)

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different lot size. In my thinking that you are choose the lot size according to the money management rule. Because you are follow the mone management rules. You are select the best lot size. You are work the marke ong time. Yu are success full trader in this business. You are select the low lot size and you are safe te investment.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with 1: 1000 leverage and 0.03 small leverage with capital close to $ 100 but with 1: 500 is not low.
    Anyway 2 lots are always at risk with low capital despite having a good chance to earn more but
    if the loss then the amount is very large. so it's better not to use such high volume if we do not have big capital.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lot lot I am the most-1 and I just try it to recover my past losses while I recover my past losses,
    i just lower the size of my trading lot, then i try 0.10-0.5 lot while my fever condition also tried some size scalping to lot 1-2,
    but i know it's too risky for me but business is always risky, am i right? But this is not
    for beginners to try scalping with large lot size.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

prison (2017-12-31)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same with me, my normal size is 0.01 and the highest lot size is sometimes 0.05 and some times 0.10.
    Normally I try to avoid large lot sizes but sometimes when I find a chance to open a position in
    a pivot position it is certain then I open a lot by taking more risks to earn more in less time.

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Highest lot size main ne 100 dollar ke account pe 0.30 tak ka lagaya hai lekin rules ko agar follow kiya jaye to yeh bohat bara risk hai aur itni highest lot itna small account pe nai lagani chaiye warna ap ka account bohat jaldi khali ho sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 272 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)