+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 272 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot size depends on us. how much money in our account. In the case of a capital pass, this is the plan to go to the broker, so I trade with the broker. the choice is the option deta ha. agr hamare passing through the capital zyda ha to hum bari a lot of skte hian actions. A lot of 5 dollars for a lot for barit ha ha. I am a professional, I mean, this is a lot later. I find a lot of $ 1 is the best. if we have a strong strategy then we can increase our lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a problem with the address of the current number, then you can add 5 digits to the number of digits, but if you change the volume of the jb, then you can continue to control the volume and then return it to the next level as well. I do not know what I am going to do, but I do not think I am able to do my job because I have a lot of money, but I have a lot of money, but I have a lot of losses in the future, I am very proud of myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen and experienced a lot of size because of the size of the lot size set and if we do not have a lot size on that tab, then there is no benefit for the benefit of the benefit and it is very important to say that we have a risk ratio of humara risk. I am sorry to say that I am a young person who has a lot of attention.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a lot of money, and you have a lot of money in it, we have a lot to do with the 0,20 people and we have had a lot of time to do so, because we have had a lot of things to do with the time being and we could have got a chance to do so. It has been found that we have been able to find a way out of this.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear bro, actually I really believe that the normal lot size is 0.05 and the highest lot size is sometimes 0.1 and several times 0.2. I usually try to avoid large lot sizes but sometimes when I find an opportunity to open a position in a certain pivot position, I open a large lot by taking more risks to get more in a shorter time.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am able to tell you that I am a person, then I have a right to ask you for a lot of things, but I am sure that I am going to a place where I can go to the place where I am going to meet you as well as you can ask me. Neither do you know if you have any other things to do with your data than you are doing, or if you do not know how to do it, you'll have to go to the place where you are going

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai shuruwat karati hu 0.05 lot se aur agar mera condidence bahut high hai mere trading mai aur muje lagta hai ki mera trade bilkul sahi hai to mai is lot size ko badhake 0.15 kar deti hu aur yahi mera highest lot size hai yaha pe

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade with 0.01 lot size with low risk sometimes if i have good and proper sureshot signal then i go for 0.05 where 1 pip=0.05$ rather having big loss i will go for less risk and less returns its my own thinking

Banned Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,637 Times in 1,942 Posts
    lot ka size ap apny account k mutabiq rakh len main to trading karty waqt lot size 2.0 ki lagata hun is se mera account wash nh hota and mere account main 500 dollers hota hai

Member yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex trading
    please guide me
    to be consistent in obtaining profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 272 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)