+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 272 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is a big business and here we come to make a profit and we get success. But in forex trading we have felt greedy, emotions and some other bad habits that give us losses. So I use a lot of large size for my account is 0.50 and I get profit in starting but in the end I get a loss. and that is because according to the money management I do with the use of lot size in the forex market depends on the size of the account the size of the small account must be traded with a small lot size while the opposite is the cause for large account size but still do what you do and you will find yourself You are very successful before you realize what has happened so we can determine our lot size according to money management rules

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I, on the site begging for small size, sharing good experiences of large sizes is good for taking lots of large sizes. For beginners, you have to use a micro account and choose 1: 100 leverage, that is, the size of exchanged lot must be guided by account size and additional the level of talent if you are a beginner who is certain because it's almost pointless to trade a lot like for trading you choose the lot size depending on your deposit size or capital.
    A trader can make a lot of money from forex trading if it has opened a trade with the highest lot size because it will greatly help traders to get big profits. The best lot size for my account is 2 dollars because this volume gives me a lot of money when I am on the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), SA148P (2018-09-12)

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just started trading forex. I use a demo account. I learned all forex skills from many websites on the internet. I also joined a forex forum that was very informative for forex traders. Millions of people are members. they all discuss their problems and change their trading methods.
    To understand how we use good money management, we will be able to maximize things easily when the trading system involves many factors that trade the rules of psychology money management trading and hardware and software trading only and the value of your profits depends on your lot size as but it is possible to lose everything in one minute only at 1% risk of total capital in any trade

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on the forex trader deposit if he keeps his deposit in his control then he will trade with a small lot, I think the best way to make money from forex trading is to control money management, to get the appropriate profit from forex trading then the best lot size for 1000 $ is 1.0, and that's very much. and large lot size means big profits and big losses so be careful so I hope I can get large amounts of money in forex trading in the long run and importantly how much money we will bear per tradeif we want to risk more money we can choose large lots while but experienced traders can trade with many large sizes too

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The highest lot size i have used here in the forex is 0.50 my dear friends i think lot size did't happen much the main and basic thing is that you need to have
    a very good grip on the forex trading and also you will need to enter you all positions on the right time frame and then enjoy the great revenue brothers.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-08-14), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-14), QamarXulqi (2018-08-14), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (3)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,475 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera high lot size jo mny abhi thuk use kiya howa hai market mai wo jo hai mry bhai 0.04 hai is sy zyada mny lot use nhi kiya agar ap smjhty
    Hai k ap market ko achy sy analyze kro gy tho phir apki mrzi k jtna bhi big lot size use karo bghair ksi khof ya dar k mary bhai ap py depend hai.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-14), bali351 (2018-08-30), JahanZaib (2018-08-14), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-14), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abhi tak haighest lot size toh 1 se trade kiya hai bada lort size lena bahut hi risky hota hai agar humein loss hota hai to kuch hi samay mein hamara poora account khaali ho sakta hai isliye bhia lot size thoda soch samajh kar hi le aur apne capital ke according hi le

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While we are exchanging on many of these activities, along with good effects, the huge dimensions so far will be exchanged for 0. We may have 50, but not this particular aspect will continue in the near future much surpassed. and i usually change by 0.01 lot size with low risk sometimes if i make angelical and sureshot signal fit then i go for 0.05 where 1 pip = 0.05 $ kinda have my big release gift go for small search and inferior back that I myself mentasi

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-08-14), Unregistered (1)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The lot size is not something out of a hunch so it is very good to take a low lot size in this way you live safely and without much right you can not stay in the game for a longer period of time first determine how many pip will you set as a stop loss rather than determining how much money you want to lose when the size of ts and using the right leverage and money management system to change it so hunting ahead is not emotional as well as consistent and I usually deal with 0. 01 lot sizing along with minimal hazards sometimes if I include an indication of a big positive opportunity and also accordingly then I choose 0. 05 where 1 pip = 0. 05 $ enough to get a big drop I would definitely choose fewer dangers and also fewer dividends that I consider.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still me with Micro account. So I do not trade so much in a lot. In my micro account with 5 $ deposit. I have been trading highest of 0.04 cents per pip with 0.4 lots maximum. More than that could endanger my balance. But if you make sure to trade with certainty, then you can exchange 1 lot with 0.10 cents per pip. and If you have 1,000 dollars in your account and you want to post a slip 40 pips where MM you are betting 2% in trading only ie Lot size means the volume of contract you use when opening a particular trade also means the price per trade pip fee but you have to always trading in that small lot size will give you a chance that you will be able to trade with more than one price also this will minimize your losses if you enter the wrong position

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-08-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 272 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)