+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 272 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother, this question must be asked of the most senior trader in the forex forum business in the world online system where we get experience and consultation questions and also make more money. and mene to kafi bar is buisnessme ashi trade ki he mujhe idiea bhi nahi him to me kitne a lot every day hun forex trading my jiada lot to sath hmmagar is my business karte hein trading for jiada profit milta he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading in this market for the long ago and i use very high volume for the trading and i get blow my trading capital several time , then i change my trading strategy with low volume because high volume destroy my earning , and now i am making good income , although less profit but in the safe side , high trading volume is not good for trading .

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-09), sarfraz786 (2018-12-09), Younas007 (2018-12-09)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10 is the best lot size for you and you don't need to take big risks like for example if you are willing to lose only 1% of your account (20 USD) on eurus trading with and sometimes forex does not give you money with lot size determined depending on trading style and we as a merchant strategy and this varies from person to person and various criteria as if it will help you to learn more forex trading and if you are so wrong it will protect your account from the large lot loss size which is also good but if the traders have as high as ten thousand dollars then he can trade with more than or more than measuring the size of the lot you are going to use later can withstand up to 1000 pips of power

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your lot size depends on your investment or account balance, therefore, per pip the movements they really like. But for traders who can take risks, maybe with many things that we have to use good money management also calculate the lot size of each open transaction and we always need to be clearer here and need to be smarter Forex is a big global market of trading then When you want to succeed in forex trading it is necessary to set your strategy and have to go according to them until the size of your lot id ordered to buy your money management so that is very risky because you only have 1000pips margin and the best lot size depends on the capital we use

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, trading has not been large in many. On my micro account with a $ 5 deposit. I have traded as 0.04 cents per pip highest with 0.4 maximum lots. More than that can endanger my balance. But if you believe you were shot as trading for a certain amount, you can trade 1 lot with 0.10 cents per pips !! and Capital is the person who makes you choose any contract If you have big capital in this case you don't need to double your capital and all of this depends on the proportion of risk. It is better to determine the lowest risk yourself with large capital, and never have to work on the long-term contract that is most suitable for you

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to focus and all will be well prepared and patient and all the processes and peace will be very meaningful and all will be fine with our focus and hard work will be very decisive and all need patience in trading. process and very important. And all that needs to be done a lot with the process and right according to our abilities. and I haven't trade so much in a lot. On my micro account with 5 $ deposit. I have traded as high as 0.04 cents per pip with 0.4 lots maximum. More than that can endanger my balance. But if you believe you were shot as a trade for a certain amount, then you can trade 1 lot with 0.10 cents per pips !!

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend depends on the equity of my account and I have never risked more than 2-3% in my trade. I believe that all traders must have their own trading strategies and need to understand market trends. If a trader trades with trends and manages good money management, he must get success in forex trading. and the more size of your account you can use more in your trade, you can trade with it So many things are determined to trade that is when you have to see these two trades that when you have to see the type of account

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using lots of big ones, of course we have to adjust to the conditions and capabilities of our capital. if we don't force ourselves, it will endanger our account. isn't it better if we use everything in the right proportion? And for me, I just want to suggest to you that if you are provided as posted on the forum, then you are better used as an international language that we all know as the purpose of your post. Thank you really !!

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the lot size depends on your trading style so that over time you can use higher lotsizes because you will be more and more experienced in fact Increase your lot size from o01 to 005 after 50 successes and things that many use that are where you will at least 500 pips of backup and it's very difficult for us to control our greed to make trading on forex, not much when we have big capital we can easily use lots more siz then I think if I have a $ 500 deposit in my account than I will open a trade and some expect to make a profit on one night

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a beginner with a lot of trade opens, his career will end soon because when he opens a big problem with a lot he does not think the risk will occur that you also have to instill margin management to reduce risk to you trading like what you do is your own problem If you have small capital, you have to trade with a small number and change the size of the part depending on how broad your capital is and the amount of your capital is very large is the size of the parcel used to exchange and work now. My exchange when I have around $ 5000 in my notes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 272 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)