+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 272 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by terangkanlah View Post
    I just started trading forex. I use a demo account. I learned all forex skills from many websites on the internet. I also joined a very informative forex forum for foreign exchange traders. Therefore, good money management is very important. let us not be too big to use a lot to trade. because after all, trading will always be times when we experience losses and in my forex trading of course I consider it not a double I trade in this business since last year so my capital is low and my trading volume is also low but now I have capital good for this trade and I have set my trading volume 0.20 I produce with this volume
    मुझे स्पष्ट रूप से लगता है कि इसमें कोई संदेह नहीं है कि ट्रेडिंग लॉट भी पूंजी पर निर्भर करता है और मैं विदेशी मुद्रा नियमों और अनुशासन को बनाए रखता हूं और जोखिम प्रबंधन और धन प्रबंधन का सही ढंग से पालन करता हूं और मेरा लॉट भी समय-समय पर बदलता है और मेरी सीमा में लाभ या हानि करता है। और मुझे स्पष्ट रूप से लगता है कि इसमें कोई संदेह नहीं है कि यदि आप सफल होना चाहते हैं तो आप छोटे आकार के रूप में व्यापार करते हैं ताकि आपको आसानी से अच्छा लाभ मिल सके।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my brother also thinks we need to be kept in mind when using a lot of devastating effects. Before when I use that and sometimes there are big losses too. actually I think it's always better to take a lower risk if our capital is low because it can give us more opportunities to live on the market more time. and I have tried trading with 1: 1000 leverage, novice traders must choose this leverage, the experience is very valuable, sometimes failure will hit psychologically, but traders must get up immediately, and start evaluating, finding solutions, so that future trade will be more well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think how many lot sizes we will use in each transaction will vary for each trader. It depends on the condition of each trader and what type of trader he is. If you are a scalper, you might use a high lot size. It cannot be applied in long-term trading. and I'm still a beginner in forex trading. That is why I trade the minimum lot so I don't need to risk my capital. The highest lot I trade is 0.05. I mostly trade with a lot size of 0.01.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just started trading forex. I use a demo account. I learned all forex skills from many websites on the internet. I also joined a very informative forex forum for foreign exchange traders. Therefore, good money management is very important. let us not be too big to use a lot to trade. because after all, trading will always be times when we experience losses and in my forex trading of course I consider it not a double I trade in this business since last year so my capital is low and my trading volume is also low but now I have capital good for this trade and I have set my trading volume 0.20 I produce with this volume

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading, lost trading is very important to secure trading accounts and make big profits, so we have to follow the risks and manage money properly so you can manage a lot on trade, on my business my capital is not so big, so my lot is only $ 0 , 10 and some time taking high then increasing to $ 0.30. and, there is no double of that for $ 100, so you can only trade with around 0:05 or 0.1, if you use a large transaction volume, your account can get margincall in a short amount of time and nobody wants it happens when participating in forex

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though I have traded in many lot sizes in this trade and according to leverage, the maximum lot size that I have traded so far is 0.50. I have not exceeded the size of this lot but I will be in the near future. and I have used 2 maximum lots and it is always risky to trade with a higher lot size, but let me tell you, if you have found a clear trend that trade produces so healthy. Always use tight SL if you use a high lot size.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BCA For This Useful Post:

VGA (2019-05-27)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear, I obviously think there is no doubling that trading lots also depend on capital and I also maintain Forex rules and discipline and follow risk management and money management correctly and my lot also changes time to time and makes profit or loss in my limits. and I clearly think there is no double that if you want to succeed then you trade as a small lot size so you easily get a good profit. my big lot size is 1 and in this position if you have a low balance then the lot 1 size is very difficult and you lose capital.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with 1: 1000 leverage 0.01 and 0.03 small with capital of almost $ 100 but with 1: 500 it is not low. After all, 2 lots are always at risk with low capital even though they have a good chance to produce more, but if the loss is very large. so it's better not to use high volume if we don't have big capital. and the highest lot size I trade so far is 0.50 lots. Even though I made less money by trading with this lot because the risk of losing more and then there was the fear of losing money so I closed the trade with just a few pips of profit.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The ML li.it size is .01 to 100. You choose the lot size according to eye management. If you are a new trader. You don't choose a high lot size. You prefer low lot size but it is in accordance with money management. In this method, you work successfully advertising markets increase knowledge. and If you trade forex badly, you don't need to trade with high lots, forex is a risky business trade with high lots can make it easier for us to lose all our capital, so if you trade badly you shouldn't add your lot size.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dost high lot size apna account pr depand karta hai jesa hum lose bhe ho sakhta hai or huma acha prodit bhe us leay huma soch smjha ka he work karna cheya forex ko smjha ka leay he acha profit kama sakhta hai or aga bhe bhar sakhta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 272 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)