+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 272 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've tried trading with a leverage of 1:1000, novice traders should choose this leverage, the experience is very valuable, sometimes the failure will hit psychologically, but traders should immediately get up, and start doing the evaluation, looking for a solution, so that trading in the future will be more good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally in forex trading I assume the capital of $ 100 your optimal lot size is 001 If you have capital of $ 200 then 002 will be your optimal lot size. The lot size is fast but I always do it because my strategy in forex is that scalping is appropriate, this won't lead you to a big loss, because you have to use lot size with the ratio with the capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, it is clear that we need calculations and in playing a lot we have to start from a small risk that will be very useful and we must be prepared and all need patience in the trading process and will be very useful and we must be able to focus on trade.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a lot of money from two people who have not been able to do so, then they have invested more than $ 200,000 in investing in the same company, but they do not have a lot of money because they have a lot of money, but they still have a lot of money. I have lost a lot of life and have lost my temper. If you want to translate this message, please sign in again.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a lot of tension in this system, then we will be able to make 100 or 200 of the 200 or so for a lot of time. 10 hingga. 20 lot, I do not want to talk about it, I do not know how to do it, I do not know how to do it, I have a business dealer, I'm going to have a cocup space with a stop loss, I'm going to use a small lot size

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you traded on a demo account? I think you should trade on a demo account for weeks ahead and side by side doing research on both technical and fundamental studies. If you get success on a demo account, then you must use a direct trading account

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I truly believe that at that time there was a great opportunity to trade with and I had the necessary account balance in accordance with my money management strategy to trade. Yes, most small traders trade with a lot or two or fewer even I do it most of the same time.

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,281 Times in 705 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na bohat bri bri lot b lagai hai lakin jo maza samaall lot main hai wo kisemain nhi hai main na ajj din tk jo sab sa bdi lot lagai hai wo hai 4 ki haii or iss sa mera acccount bohat br wash ho chuka haii is leya ap is ko mt try kerain

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FastScalper For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-12-30), zahidali (2018-12-31)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    bhi suchi bat hai mera itna baleence ee nhi hota hai ka main bri lot la saku kun mera balence kam hota hai iss leya meri hamesha 0.03 sa zayda lot kabi b nhi lgi hai iss leya humain is sa b kam lot lagani chaya ta k humra balence save rha

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

FastScalper (2018-12-30), zahidali (2018-12-31)

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hum sabhi chahte hai bade lot size se khele kyunki zyada profit ho par kabhi kabhi hume uske nuksan bhi ho jaata hai....aapka highest lot size kaunsa hain aur uske aapne nuksan kiya ya faidya?
    Bhai ye ap ke account balance or account ki leverage size pr depend karta hey ke ap kitni high lot size use kar sakty ho. Mere account ki leverage kam hey or balance bhi kam hota hey to is waja se men high lot size use nahi kar sakta or low lot size use karna parta hey mujy.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ask For This Useful Post:

FastScalper (2018-12-30), sakigbest (2018-12-30), zahidali (2018-12-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 272 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)