+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 272 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 0307148 View Post
    Generally i always used 0.05 and 0.10 lot but before when i am newbie then egtting emotional i used 1 lots size too and sorry to say most time i lost big and i open that big lot size for mentality to revenge . now i matured and never do such mistake and my big lot size is 1 which i used not many time but few.
    hanji forex ke business me kaam karne ke liye 0.50 ka lot size sahi rehta hai lekin eske liye capital bhi fir 2000$ hona chahiye aur esme trader ko ache se money management karna chahiye jisse trader ko esme apna risk market me pata hona chahiye esme trader jetna low risk se kaam karenga uske liye utna he esme acha rehta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instaforex allows 1:50 levearage for accounts based on bonus money so I mostly have around $ 50 bonus where I can make lot size of $ 0.25 but for some time I use lot size more than $ 1 when I hold accounts with bonuses of more than 200 $. and many of you will be the most popular for the Forex market, you have a lot of trading in Forex trading so you have a lot of money that you trade with a trader, but you have to trade in a lot of money because you have a lot of income but you have a lot of money. Is that the main damage,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I am going to do my own disaster, I do not know what is going on in the field, but I do not know where I am coming from 0,2 but I do not know what I am trying to say but I do not know where I am from, but I do not know where to go. I do not know how to set it up, but I do not know what I'm doing here, and I've been able to get a lot of information, but it's a good thing to do. Asal chasan ha humhara analisis kerne ka style, I have been able to find the name of the person in the name of the person, but he will not be able to appear in any way, but instead of using a fire, he will pay 10 $, for the first 150 days he will pay attention to the money. I am sorry to say that .

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my brother also thinks we need to be kept in mind when using a lot of devastating effects. Before when I use that and sometimes there are big losses too. actually I think it's always better to take a lower risk if our capital is low because it can give us more opportunities to live on the market more time. and if you are unsure about the market, you should not trade in situations

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people don't use the highest lot size because I can't give them a chance, so I have a forum where many people join me in a few months or I study business in a foreign country. Is Hun Se Gain Kar Raha Hun Is Lye Is K Bary Me Ziada Information Nahe Hai and the high lot size is used for a long time, but it doesn't matter if you use a high lot size to use it, but if you have a lot of money, you can count risk of using lots of lots.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally i always used 0.05 and 0.10 lot but before when i am newbie then egtting emotional i used 1 lots size too and sorry to say most time i lost big and i open that big lot size for mentality to revenge . now i matured and never do such mistake and my big lot size is 1 which i used not many time but few.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a lot of trading also depends on capital and I also maintain Forex rules and discipline and follow risk management and money management correctly and a lot I also change time to time and make profit or loss within my limits. and a small lot has been added to my small lot in the long run, which is the highest lot 50 cents I want to buy from my cigarette, but it's worth $ 5.50 to get the money from the highest business lot. The advantages of this cannot be remembered but the dimensions are high ... high lot dimensions have been developed, but it is not possible

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss you was doing business with an big lot dimension so your mindset is not excellent , i think in the beginning you should do business more then 1$ per lot because as you have less information you can`t endure for lengthy perioid if you low information so keep work hard.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-30)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of money in my home country, 5 years ago and when I was able to go to the UK, I was able to pay a lot of money when I was able to spend some money on the next day, but I did not pay any attention to the forex market. I have been able to get a copy of my book on the other side of the page, and I have a lot of information about it, but I have a lot of information about it that I have a lot of people who have a lot of love for me when I'm 100 or more. He has a lot of heights of 0,05 years, but he has got a lot of help from his family

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ab tak ka sub say highest lot size jo me rakh chuka hun jiss pay kam kar chuka hun me samjhta hun k mera wo 1 dollar pora tha is say barhi trades ajtak me nay na to lagae hain or na he socha hai kabhi b meray khyal say humaray pas yeh koshish rehni chahye k hum kissi tarha say kuch karnay k baray me tajurba rakh sake or kam de sake jo hume agay barhnay me madad de. dan If you do not have a right money management in the forex market then it is obvious that you will lose the most of the time. To reduce your losses you have to really manage it and if you have $ 1000 account then you should trade with not more then .20 lot size.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 272 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)