+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 272 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to know which lot size is best for you, you can find this note that lot size depends on your capital in your trading account. Please wait for a while if I don't rate the market well then I reduce my lot size because I'm not sure of the direction of the next price and the maximum lot size I use is 0.10 lots. This is the way I trade so I don't use too much margin to trade. My risk is no more than 15% of my margin and I make sure that I don't exceed it. With this lot I feel comfortable with any trade and can leave the trade for a long time without fear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,515 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be you are dealing with some huge capital to use that 51.6 Lot size, even with some $100 account i use only 0.1 lot, My risk ratio is very less

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade with 0.01 lot size with low risk sometimes if i have good and proper sureshot signal then i go for 0.05 where 1 pip=0.05$ rather having big loss i will go for less risk and less returns its my own thinking

Senior Member Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 1,002 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kal raatko mainai purchase kiya tha usse 80.90 mai 5$ per pip aur aaj subha usse bech diya 81.32 par

Yesterday nigh i have open usdjpy in 80.90 with 5 $ per pip and then closed it 81.32.

Senior Member Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 1,002 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ab tak maximum maine 5$ per pip ka tarde kiya hua h
    jab maien account naya start kiya tha tab 10 cent per pip ka trade karta tha....naye tarders ko isi level se start karna chahaiye

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ab tak maximum maine 5$ per pip ka tarde kiya hua h
    jab maien account naya start kiya tha tab 10 cent per pip ka trade karta tha....naye tarders ko isi level se start karna chahaiye

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NOOR151 For This Useful Post:

Shahzada (2018-11-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade with 0.01 lot size with low risk sometimes if i have good and proper sureshot signal then i go for 0.05 where 1 pip=0.05$ rather having big loss i will go for less risk and less returns its my own thinking

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NOOR151 For This Useful Post:

Shahzada (2018-11-16)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main es business main jayda risk nhe leyta hon aur apna lot size 0.05 tak hw rakhta hon kunke main ne risky trading se bahu ziada loss kea hey aur apna capital bhe blow karwaya hey agar traders es business main low lots se trading karte rahain to un ko es business main acha profit hojata hey big lot size rakhne se traders ko jald he loss hone ka dar rehta hey .

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-17), sarfraz786 (2018-11-23), Trump (2018-11-12), Younas007 (2018-11-15)

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to follow a risk management system but Low lot will give me a good level of leverage so I use a small risk When 02 to 05 is the standard lot size for 500 usd But it depends on it too but I advise you not to use a lot of height as the size ot is problem in the case of capital management and no one has to take risks to make a lot of increase in their size. The bigger the lot size, the more money you will per movement from the pair. It's like that if you make a mistake along the way you don't lose a total You can recover for a week to benefit if you go in the right direction Many of the best sizes we can use in the forex currency trading business depend on the trader's account balance

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that by using a large lot size, your profits also increase in large numbers but will never work towards you. This also increases your loss rate. Sometimes it causes a margin call when it suddenly moves big by the market and we have to be able to manage it well and do it well and everything will be fine with focus and all must be carried out with the right process and size and I think we should goes well and all will be well with focus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 272 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)