+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 272 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The lot size is the amount that you will pass through the broker after all as a trader who does not have good analytical skills I suggest you to use a lot of that 1% of the capital we have and for example your capital 1000. it is the right advice to order 1 lot positions, since moves for instead of lot size sizes used for trading financial management should be adjusted if the size is small. and it is my duty to trade along with the size of 0. 01 lot along with the reduced threats often easily have good along with the proper sureshot sign I quickly go for 0. 05 where 1 pip = 0. 05 $ instead of getting a loss I would definitely go for a small number of threats along with a smaller number of returns it is my own personal consideration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,065 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera highest lot size mini lot wala yeni keh 0.10 wala hota hai shukar hai keh main ny is size ko use karty huwe hamesha profit hi kia chahy wo thora sa profit hi kiyun na ho yeh trade size hamesha lucky sabit hua hai mery liye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), FOREXBOY (2018-06-27), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know forex is the best risky business and I will be good by forex trading and this is the best for me to make money and I will do my best with forex trading and it is best for me to make good and I will do that best to do my best and it's my job to trade having a measurement of 0.1 lot has basically low possibility basically includes both in addition to repair my sureshot transmission goes to 0 05 exactly where 1 pip = 0. 05 $ somewhat acquires a decrease big I would go for less possibilities other than the fewer results that I myself contemplate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , the risks will also be higher than the previous time such as choosing the smallest and concentrating on how to make pips. but Choose a lot size that is not too impose capital and margin. Every new beginner has to trade small lot size up to So your lot size should depend on how much capital you have. Take 5% of it, and you have the amount of money you can bear in one trade. Yo then the default account in instaforex, the lot size I choose 1 which means 1 $ for every pips movement. and if you are a beginner here and you do not have a large amount to invest then use 0.5 this is a low lot and .1 is the lowest amount if you do not want to lose face height then i prefer low number to invest and first of all check your bales before using a high lot sometimes in high lots 5 to 15mints your account explodes

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear previous month I get $80 on my Forex account this is a not bad account balance but I use a lot size to trade that's why my account is wash this is a mistake because I used 0.06 lot size on gold that's was it risky trade and song after my account is wash that's my big mistake I ever made next time I will be careful and I will use small lot size

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-21)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good to use a high lot size when you are so confident with the opportunity to earn profits but you should be prepared with the risk of loss also up But this large lot size practice does not help for real trading ie no brokers that allow its members to trade minus. You should see your margin value, free margin, equity, then you should choose lot size. Because if your free margin is zero, then you will not be able to, let alone these two statements depend on a number of conditions that traders should observe as a larger lot trading can be very implicated in the event of a loss. and both are the same as the lot size have their respective advantages and disadvantages, it's so simple to decide how to use lot size and requires an understanding of money management which would be best for beginners to start trading with a small lot ie just try to trade on account demo and calculate your own money management. Therefore, the larger the size of your account the more you can use in your trading.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a very small lot in my trade to make pips and never use greed to earn money just Because a lot of that can maximize your loss as if lot size is too good on our capital, bigger our capital, we can use lot size which is bigger and also more profit we can get and if you are beginner than accept my suggestion, for example in instaforex you take EUR / USD pair, account size 1 standard lot, 1 pip is $ than lot size is very important in forex trading Your money management is paying attention to your lot size. Most traders are so crazy about making quick profits that they almost trade with much larger lot size trades. This is very bad for traders and therefore they need to avoid trading with larger lot sizes that do not match capital money.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried trading with leverage 1: 1000, beginner traders have to choose this leverage, experience is very valuable, sometimes the failure will hit psychologically, but traders have to get up, and start doing evaluation, looking for solutions, so that future trades will be better . The highest lot size used by me for micro account trading is 1. But when my balance is over $ 80. It is therefore very risky to use high volume with small amounts. Total bada rahega to bhi 1 lot to hisabse hi main trading karta hu. and I think you should trade with small lot sizes than me using small size lot, because I am still studying phase and my capital is still small, when I can master in forex trading, I will most likely use a lot because of the trade with the size the big lot according to equity is dangerous because it will not be able to survive if there are different fluctuations with trading depending on your equity at that time, even you make 0.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The maximum lot size I use is 0.10 lots. This is how I trade so I do not use too many margins to trade. My risk is not more than 15% of my margin and I make sure that I do not go beyond it. With this lot I feel comfortable with any trade and can leave the trade for long walks without fear. and I trade with lots of lots, but most of the time I want to trade with 2 or 3 lot instaforex size but when I try to trade with a higher lot I will get loss from my trading so it is better to trade with smaller lot so that we will not lose our balance and earn a good income.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that it is true that beginners prefer small lot sizes because they do not have too much knowledge and also they can not pay more losses that I also lose money when using 0.2 lot. 0.1 lot is best for me if you have good knowledge and experience then you should try it big and more orally more! and In Insta maximum lot size is 8.00 which is so much risk in the market and this is maximum trading in insta and with this we can buy or sell currency and can do a lot of trading ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 272 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)