+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 326 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai i am a newbie or abhi tk me ne khud se kuch invest nahi kia just me apna bonus posting he invest kerta hoon ku k newbe hony k naty abhi me khud se invest nahi kerna cha rha is lea me ne bonus posting ko invest kia us me mjhe theek taak nuksaan huwa hai lekin us me mjhe forex k barey me seekhny ko bhi bht kuch mila hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is so much trader who said that is in profit but in reality i think only few percent is in profit all year so they are proffesional.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, when we can well understand the fundamental analysis, it would be easier for us to gain a sizable profit. so it is better if we learn to understand it well keduan analysis so that the more we can benefit again.

Member munitan is an unknown quantity at this point munitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Demo practice is neeeded for improved reals trading.....but after practicing 1 month in demo ..i jumped to real trading...but in starting i made some profit and after that loss..so i prefer for demo to prevent lossing really !!!!

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai abb to main profits main hi chall raha hoon lakin kal ka pta naheen hain is market main aap kab profits say nuksaan main aa jao aap ko kuch pta naheen chalta, any way main apnee best try kar raha hoon kay profitability ko maintain rakhoon.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main abi tak to overall in profit hun but pehly jab main ney start lia to mian ney real money ka kafi loss kia but bad me mujhy kafi kuch apni glatiyo sy sekhnay ko mila to main ney safe trading start kr de or main ney acha profit earn kia or loss recover be kr lia hy or ab in profit hon

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am in profit in the forex and thanks to this forum and internet from whihc i learned in a great manner . I willl advice all the newsbies to extract the useful information from the threads created by the experience traders

Member fino is an unknown quantity at this point fino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AApko sirf forum me post hi nahi karna...aapko iais post likhni hai jo ki important aur meaningful ho..tabhi aap si forum ka hissa bane rahenge aur sath me baki traders ke sath milke apne views share kar sakenge

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in the forex and now a days a post and read the comment and learn more and improve our knowledge

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can make small profit by trading on the real account but most of the time i blow my account easily due to the emotions but my trading performance is improving and i am trying to make bigger profits now. But patience is one of the key of success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 326 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)