+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 326 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Senior Member cgahcna is an unknown quantity at this point cgahcna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that You made losses in demo account and still continued with same strategies in reals accounts and I think that is your biggest mistakes and you should have tried anothers plans and practiced again in demo account before trading in real accounts !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    it's obvious that in forex you will have to often get in to loses . but the fact that count's is the net profit. and for me i have been doing better these days. as it should be . i am getting more matured in the field of forex rather than making it just a play i start to make it a life style. how can i be a sucker in fx ?
    yes in some occassions a forex trader can have losses in their trading, but most importantly we check the number of profits made. If we made the right amount of profits more than loss, then we are successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member imrulhira is on a distinguished road imrulhira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuonline View Post
    jab me forex me aya tha tab to me profit me tha suruwat me. kuki main tab isko betting samajhta tha. par uske baad main loss me run kar raha hoon. aur abhi tak jyada fyda me nehi hoon. par jarur ek kamiyab trader ban paunga main.
    People post their question on message board and then the conversation takes place generally starting with the answer and so on.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmuneer View Post
    dear ab to main bary fakhr se kehta hun ke main faida main hun main ne bohat mehnat ki hai aor mujhee mere mehnat ka phal mila hai jitni insaan mehnat kar leta hia usy utna mil jata hai so main sab ko kahun ga ke ziada se ziada practice karain practice se he hum best trader ban sakty hian
    main abhi tak to forex main faidy main ja raha ho shuro main mujy trade hi nahi krni ati the but is time is main maher hota ja raha ho or main kam loss gain krny lag ga ho us k lea proper leaning ya kisi seniour sy knowledge gain krna or then usko real account main use kro

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not in loss, i am making good profit from Forex.In Forex i have lost a huge money.Now i am a pure trader.I lost my money due to my excessive greed.So now i check my greed and emotion.Now i am not in a single loss.I closed my trades with profit and not opened any trade.I am now in an intervention from Forex.I am increasing my capital size.When my capital will be large, i will trade again.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    In beginning there were big losses because i didn't know a thing about forex but as i learned new strategies and basics of the forex so now about 99% trades go in profit which mean a very low loss. and that is when a news broke suddenly and the price is affected.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterzz View Post
    if you are new to the trading world, then we have to learn about the actual trading. We must not only calculate the profit that we get, because we also have to calculate the probability of loss we will experience. Most traders only count the benefits they will get without ever thinking about the loss.
    A good trader even know how much lots and stop loss they will used based on his/her calculation about risk they comfort to take. Very good idea to place any trade based on risk control than just make any plan to gather fixed profit. Better if we start learning how to limit our loss and then let our profit run than let our loss run and harm our account's equity. Be wise in risk management, and you will notice that you have a good future.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kafee lamba time guzara nuksaan main is market main, lakin akhir kaar main losses say bahri niklny main kaamyaab ho gaya, abb bohot carefuly trade karta hoon aur koshish karta hoon kay excessive risks na liye jain.

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmuneer View Post
    dear ab to main bary fakhr se kehta hun ke main faida main hun main ne bohat mehnat ki hai aor mujhee mere mehnat ka phal mila hai jitni insaan mehnat kar leta hia usy utna mil jata hai so main sab ko kahun ga ke ziada se ziada practice karain practice se he hum best trader ban sakty hian
    main forex main abhi tk to faidy main ho is man mujy nuksan bhi hoa hy lakin us sy mujy knowleedge hasil hoa hy k kis tra ap next time sahi trade kro is lea main is main successful ho or pher main apny experiences ko demo py pehly use krta ho then is ko real main use krta ho is lea forex main success hasil krny k lea knowledge zrori hy

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me abhi tak is me loss me he hu me ny is say fida bht he kam uthiya hai nd loss me ny bht kiya hai me jo bhi entry lagata tha wo loss me chali jati thi din me agr 5 dollar profit karta tha tu 20 dollar loss karta tha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 326 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)