+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 326 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that a person can not make a profit without losing some of his money, it's Forex Trading, which says this.
    You do not have to win without losing, because the loss alone, which gives you experience and learn from your mistakes, but there are those who lose and lose without having to learn anything, and even coveted in the whole profit is a loss!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kajuulraj is an unknown quantity at this point kajuulraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I am in profits in forex trade and although the profits are of very small amount Currently i am doing hardwork in making analysis with charts and also learning how to draw trend lines and considering that most of the traders loose in the beginning I think that I am doing good so far.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member whiteid is on a distinguished road whiteid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    Still i am not in the profit but now i am able to gain profit from the forex trading as i got good experience to trade in the forex market so i try to trade in the forex market with less mistakes and ultimately i am getting good result now.
    we must be patient in order to obtain good results in trading, and do not be in a hurry to earn a fortune in forex trading, because all will require a long time. with more focus on getting a good trading skills, then we can succeed in a faster time.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still i am not in the profit but now i am able to gain profit from the forex trading as i got good experience to trade in the forex market so i try to trade in the forex market with less mistakes and ultimately i am getting good result now.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Self control, self discipline, proper decision making, low targets, all these makes emotions grow. Without them, there will always be greed in forex trading.The freedom possible in the forex market makes being greedy possible.However if you set some controls over yourself it becomes less easy

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i am in profit yet in this Forex business because i am not invest my bank money in it and i am trade only with the forum bonus and if i can loss then i have a chance to recover it butt only with biog margin and the other think if i can got profit a little then i am in profit all over

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro ia m in profit in Forex yet because this is the only business from which we can must got profit and if we were on loss we were no be worry ab=out this because in this we have a chance to recover it and we can easily recover and after the loss we can got profit and we have no need to invest we can trade here with the forum bonus

Senior Member abdurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Ab tak aapne kitne ka nuksan ya phir faidya kiya aur kis karan se kiya?
    My dear friend forex mein faida aor nuqsaan dono hote hen. aor is mamale mein , mein kafi lucky hon k mujhe abhi tak kafi faida hova hai forex trading mein. magr trading mein nuqsaan bhi ho sakta hai aor mein isk liye tiyar rehta hon.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still i am in the loss but now i am able to get the profit from my trades. so now its time for recovering. Experience is the matter for getting profit from the forex trading. without experience you will not able to understand the forex trading and ultimately you will not get profit.

Senior Member hemi is an unknown quantity at this point hemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading aik aesa business hai jis me profit and loss hota hi rehta or jahan tak mere profit and loss ki baat hai to shuru ke dino me to loss bardasht krna para tha muje lekin ab me profit me hu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 326 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)