+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 326 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In starting there were big failures because i didn't know a factor about currency trading but as i discovered new techniques and fundamentals of the currency trading so now about 99% deals go in benefit which mean a very low reduction.
    and that is when a information split instantly and the cost is impacted.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am still losing and losing.sometimes i am asking my self forex is real or killing machine or hunting machine ? actually i lost for my own self mistakes not for forex.so better to stay focus on trading and improving my trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost sometime my whole capital of 300$. I am in profit in the Forex market about 700$ and i think in the future my profit will increase. I can bring some profit at the end of the month. Although i still need to walk a long to be called as an expert traders. Because i still cent predict the market that well.

Banned amrin is an unknown quantity at this point amrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whether on top of a large account otherwise a credit intended for a good money-making business, a expert business to stay calm as well as find a new work to go to his cranium. Can organize the behavior and inside my emotions by focus on trading and endurance and not to rush in manufacture decisions in addition to taking breaks flanked by each trade

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe lagta hay ki agar average kia jay to thora fayde mehe hoo. nuksan yaha common subject hay. har jeet to hota rehta hay. jiski paas jitni knowledge or experiences uski paas uthnehe kam nuksan ki samvabna. to behtar yehe hay ki acchi tarha pehle sikha jay.

Banned amrin is an unknown quantity at this point amrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I go into in the market I made profit....except after some days I am in beating but my current position is in profit. I want to add to my profit level so at the present I give additional force to my leering. Yes you strike the main point and I also lost a lot of after getting income because of feeling and greed. Anyway I believe only knowledge save us from such error and for this require continue trade if present is loss also.

Senior Member jarbinlok is an unknown quantity at this point jarbinlok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi tak to main nuksaan main hi hu. Main abhi demo account par trade kar raha hu. Kuch dino baad real account pe trading chalu karunga aur fir details bataunga.

Banned redflower1 is an unknown quantity at this point redflower1's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ne jb forex main starting ki tu us time bhot loss hoa.kiun k us time itna knowledge bhi ni tha aur experince bhi ni tha.us k bad knowledge leta rha sath sath sekhta bhi rha .tu ab bhot kam loss hota ha.ziada tart profit main hi ja rhe hain

---------- Post added 12-27-2012 at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-26-2012 at 06:40 PM ----------

mujhe forex se na itna ziada profit ni hoa.nuqsan bhot ziada hoa..nuqsan ki waja insan ki apni ghalti hoti ha bvnda lalach main aa jata ha tu phr bhot loss ho jata ha.main bhi bhot bar lalach kiya jis ki waja se loss ka samna krna prha.es liye kbhi bhi ap es main lalch na kro.

Senior Member a11 is an unknown quantity at this point a11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till now i am is not in loss and earning money from it but i fear of being loss due to any problem or bad luck so i am trying my best to save my self from loss and working hard for earning profit here and get success

Senior Member sapubroker34 is an unknown quantity at this point sapubroker34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well once I enter within the market i created profit....but when some days i'm in loss however my current standing is in profit. i need to extend my profit level therefore currently i offer additional pressure to my learing. solely expertise save we from such mistake and for this would like continue trade if there's loss conjointly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 326 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)