+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 326 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main itna kahunga ki maine abhi tak kuch bhi investment nahi kiya hai, main sirf posting bonus se trading kiya hai, aur jitna bhi maine earning kari hai, wo sab mera profit hi hai, to main kah sakta hoon, main profit mein chal raha hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned ubonto is an unknown quantity at this point ubonto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I imagine that You made losses in exhibit story and non effervescent continuing with self strategies in reals accounts and I judge that is your greatest mistakes and you should bed proven another plans and practiced again in demo calculate before trading in actual accounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not profitable in the forex trading yet but i am trading to get consistant profit from my trading. so that when i will make good profit in the future i can withdraw daily profit from my account. so it takes time to gain good profit.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am still in loss in the forex market. i have seen that this is more danger market where it is not so much easy to do the well tradings without the good experience. we should always try to find out better opportunities to do the tradings in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex aik business hai aur business main nuqsaan aur profit to hota hi rehta hai kyu k ye dono business k parts hotay hai jeet ya haar hoti hai mujhay ab tak is main na zyada profit hua hai aur na zyada loss main abhi tak is se satisfy hu ...

Banned muhbwakolwa23 is an unknown quantity at this point muhbwakolwa23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wanna to say that when i am star this work then i am gain the not many profit but then i am beginners that i work better and makes the positions in the forex markets now i am not gain the losses i am in profit because forex is give me many profit for my work it is best for me really !

Senior Member ahmed3636 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed3636's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first i made some profit....some time later i lost some money,,,but after a few months i get more profit and experience...i earn a lot of money and experience....i am now in profit....i made this profit by learn trading well and doing trade on demo....now i can make a good profit from this business.....
    i think every trader should learn trade well and practice on demo before he start trade on forex,,if you don't want to loss money in this trade.....

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    I also made profits at starting after that i lost some amount, But now able to study market and able to make some profits i am sure i will be in good situation after one year
    if you are still lost in you eveing market after learning then there was something wrong in your learning as i know that every trader should learn first if they are trade with no learning i think it is very uneducative person in the world

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I will leave forex trading if I will loss my account. Since I have started real trading, my determination has increased despite of the recent losses. Overall I am on profit side and want to extend the profit wing further. Thanks

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mian nay jub forex trading start ki the tu muj loss hota tha laykin ab mian koi bee trade karnay say phaly uss currency pair ki movement aur uss ki news ki study karta hoon jub mujay pora confidance hoo jata hi tub main trade karta hoon, aur ab mari 90% trades profit main jati hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 326 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)