+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 326 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    starting men mene apni pehli 3 trades men nuksan uthaya lekin himat nahi haari or trading krta raha jese jese experience zeyada hota geya market k mood ki samj ati gai to tb ja k loss ka azala ho geya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jafarmansur is an unknown quantity at this point jafarmansur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Properly after i get into available in the market my partner and i produced income.... however after several days i will be in decline however our recent status is at income. Although right now able to review marketplace and also able to help make several income most likely we are in great circumstance after one full year.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you're on loss until currently then it will assist you to be knowledgeable during this business. attempt to establish concerning your losses reason when finding that you simply will simply mounted it and improve your information. And day by day you'll be able to simply cut back your losses quantity.

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi yeah baat too sahee hai jaab aap new hootay hoo.kesi bee field may too aap koo experience or knowledge kay leyi kaafi mahnet karnaa partee hai.tab jaa kay aap earning kartay or karnay kay kaabel hootay hoo.starting may jaab may nay forex join keya thaa.too mujay sharoo may 4 say 5 trade may profit howa.may samja it's so easy work.phar baad may mujay loss hoona sharoo howa phar may nay study start kee forex kee.

Senior Member binoy02 is an unknown quantity at this point binoy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aabtak me nuskan me hu, pissle du mahina se me koi profit nehi kaar sake. iss saal me mera ummid he ki mea profit kaar saku......

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit or gain in our hands and most is on our luck, today i was lost my whole money due to my mistake, today there are large ups and down in the market and i was applied my 6 traders with .05 volume at sell during which my network lost for 10 minutes, in between 10 minutes there was suddenly large fluctuation in market which may result as lose of my money. I have decided now it will not be happened in future and i will backup my money very soon

Banned DIAN08 is an unknown quantity at this point DIAN08's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hallo friend
    my name dian

Junior Member mlpwalxac2333 is an unknown quantity at this point mlpwalxac2333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that you made losses in the demo account and still continued with same strategy in the real account and I think that is your biggest mistakes and you should have tried anothers plans and practiced again in demo account before trading in real accounts !

Member akshy is on a distinguished road akshy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sie main abhi forex main new hon or main ne 2 din pehly hi real trading shuro li he main ne abhi tak koi nuksan nai kiya he. main ne abhi tak sirf 8 dolar ka profit kiya he.

Banned mpllwa852 is an unknown quantity at this point mpllwa852's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly that There is no doubt in my mind that I will leave the forex trading if I will loss my accounts. Since I had started a real trading, my determinations has been increased despited of the recent losses. Overall I am on profit side and want to extend the profit wing furthers really !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 326 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)