+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 326 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Senior Member fxcurse is an unknown quantity at this point fxcurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Remember, you are not alone in the market. Professional traders can make you a margin call quickly when you are not disciplined with your trading. The main thing is that you start trading and through the process of figuring out what went wrong and use it as a tool to rebuild your self to be more disciplined. Traders only human and every failure is a very emotional experience. Margin call does not mean a failure, Professional traders have also experienced that and the difference they learn from the experience and be better because of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jub mein forex start kia tha tou mujhey forex k barey mein etna knowledge nahi tha our mein
    lagatar loss mein jaa raha tha our meiney 100$ loss kia tha leikin ab mein forex market mein
    kafi miture ho gaya hoon our meiney abi tak 700$ earn kiye hain our mein kafi profit mein hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eight Weeks after I was traded from that had the worst losses for.N ma 400 dollars of fem 2 people who often have differing perspectives it's my main hall. Imagine the result of investment and amount above beginners doing research cause professionals reduces the cost to help u not investing for you make sure that do not give the sword.

Junior Member omgirfan is an unknown quantity at this point omgirfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love the forex from the very first days of my joining , at that time i were in loss because of misconceptions and lack of forex knowledge but by time i will be able to get all the loses back and will earn because its the game of profit and loss , profit and loss are part of life and we have to face and handle them

Senior Member mustafa83 is an unknown quantity at this point mustafa83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i start Forex trading i am loosing my money day after day but after some time i will earning little money, after all it is depand on market some time your little mistakes giving you big lose.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chdani View Post
    me loss main raha abi tak 1000$ ka nuqsan kar chuka hon. lakin main worry nahi hon mistakes ki jis ki waja say nuqsan uthaya proper knowledge bhi nahi tha lakin abb itni umeed hai kay apna nuqsan recover kar jao ga. forum ney bohat help ki.
    han bhai apne thik kaha he hmme apna honsla nhi shodana chahie nuksan and faida to hota hi rehta he ,lekin mene abhi tak nuksan kmm and profit jiada make kia he me hmesha bonus amount ke sath trade karta hun and asha profit make karta hun

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the very beginning there were a huge losses because of i did not know a thing concerning Forex however as i learned fresh strategies and basics in the forex so now concerning 99% trades go in profit which mean a extremely low loss. and that may be when a news broker suddenly as well as price i affected

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    estimate aur calcute keya jaya ho main break even point par ho, mean no profit no loss, abe breakeven par stable ho. umeed hai practise mjy profitbale bna day ge forex main future main

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by radean View Post
    If you're on loss until currently then it will assist you to be knowledgeable during this business. attempt to establish concerning your losses reason when finding that you simply will simply mounted it and improve your information. And day by day you'll be able to simply cut back your losses quantity.
    I think it was the right move for you. because it is the best part to learn, is to learn from any mistakes we. when we make mistakes, we must evaluate the error, and correct the error, so that it will make us not to repeat the same mistakes in the trade, and it will make us become a better trader. Therefore when we make mistakes and become lost, it should be a lesson.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me loss main raha abi tak 1000$ ka nuqsan kar chuka hon. lakin main worry nahi hon mistakes ki jis ki waja say nuqsan uthaya proper knowledge bhi nahi tha lakin abb itni umeed hai kay apna nuqsan recover kar jao ga. forum ney bohat help ki.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 326 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)