+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 326 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Senior Member mountainbird is an unknown quantity at this point mountainbird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am now a profitable trader in forex after 8 months. i make many big losses in my start tradings because i we just a new trader and i was in a hurry to make profits without any experience and without any good strategy so i make losses and then learn from mistakes. and now i am in profit. and i am taking regularly profits now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samil2013 is an unknown quantity at this point samil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is dandy that you interchange with payment money and not yet old your own money but if you prefab better profits and preoccupied everything then you should try and psychoanalyze the reasons and effort of your mistakes and learn from it and try not to act the duplicate in next.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tanu123 is an unknown quantity at this point tanu123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think till now i am not in profit or not in loss since i have not yet start my trading career and i m in the process of learning and mastering my trading skills and i hope very soon i will be trading live in the live market and then i will post my experience.

Member mikal is an unknown quantity at this point mikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually forex is specified job here profit and death present be preserve and if you healthy to improve yourselves then it will be solon success switch than losings occupation but never you await 1005 successful craft . anyway quake its also not depend on chance but depend on our accomplishment and on our psychotherapy.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its almost neutral i can say i really need to spend more time i the forex market to be completely at the profit edge. I wish to take my forex trading career in a slow and steady manner so that i can make good amount of money to enjoy life.

Banned mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes till now i am in loss in forex because the amount of money i have loss in this market is more than the amount of money i have gained in this market and i think that it is payback time now as i have gained a huge experience and i think that now i can make a good profit in this market without losing much.

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well at the moment i am not trading but previous one was p a profit if a can remember rightly i think in Forex trading you lose some time and you win some time that is how it works every day for every one in the world

Member wrooney007 is an unknown quantity at this point wrooney007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mei to ye kaho ga mei forex abhi tak faida hi mei ja ra hu. mei ne aj tak 2 baar trading ki hai or acha hi profit nikaala hai un mei se mei ne. pehli trade mei nukaan hua tha lekin wo pehli baar k lehaz se kuch bhi ni tha, dosri baar trade boht achi ri thi

Banned gopipsgo is an unknown quantity at this point gopipsgo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex traders lose money because they don't follow rules with discipline. They trade against the trend, they open big lots trade for big profit in less time, they do over trading and they do many mistakes and repeat them again and again. Hence forex traders lose just due to their mistakes.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mai to abhi loss me hi hun kyoki maine abhi tak fyade ke liy trade kia hi nhi hai maine abhi tak sirf larning ke liy trade kia hun aur mai abhi 3 maheene se isme sirf larning kar rha hun mai bilkul bhi kamanae ke mood me nhi hun mai sochta hun ki ek baar acha knowledge ho gya phir bade araam se kama lenge .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 326 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)