+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 326 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am an old trader in this business and I think if you can make it more than this business then you can do more than this business because it is good income and learning business for trading and has become a good success from this business. and Before a few months ago if you asked this question, my answer was that I got 700 hundred dollars in profits but now we have lost 500 hundred dollars. So he has the main overall Ab, he is lucky to pay hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

Shahzada148p (2018-12-14)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was a newbie in forex trading I learned that when I started I would suffer huge losses, and I was right I suffered losses, but I never gave up in my life, then I decided that I would study forex carefully and I would bear all my losses and I fought hard and now i am a successful trader and cover all my losses and you don't have to start trading on one of the trading startups that doesn't work either from a trading account or from a trading account or trading skill or to forex to learn more again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well now I am in profit in the forex trading market after a long time because from a few weeks I will lose and lose and I have lost more than $ 200 in the forex market but now I am recovering my lost profit and starting to produce. and ab ap karte ho trading for losses apko bhi hota he gains bhi hota he aisa koi merchant nahi dia jo apko ye it doesn't work we don't lose nahi kia he is jab bhi karte ho trading for trading apparatus ka loses end yes profit hi hota he ... why didn't I lose or not be fortunate if he did but I janta ho k wo din aga jab i 90% luck longa or meri bas 10% profit ho loss me jaegi ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tu ur For This Useful Post:

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because I am new to this platform and work hard to provide the best information to the honorable members of this forum and also I get the knowledge and experience before entering the real forex trading account. I am very confident that I will work well in forex trading after making good decisions in trading and Forex errors and where many important traders are to take advantage of this error and not be refined by finding the right solution he determines the entry point getting out of the right point of each agreement is the main goal for the success of any agreement. in currency or metal trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

Banned Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,173 Times in 1,212 Posts
    dear traders i am new in this business but i get good profit in three or four deal , i know that many traders get the loss when they are new and trading with high lots , i think that it is not good for trading , the newbies should trade with low lots in the beginning and when the traders make their capital strong and have good experience then the newbies should change their trading strategies

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Younas007 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26), Shahzada148p (2018-12-14)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a voluntary market and has a profit and loss rate, so if you do not know how to trade in a business or you have a loss, or you want to sell your current market trend, then this is the best. way to earn much more money from forex trading live account I do not think that the forex may be a humorous thing to do in a trade or business, but I have a lot of trade or a lot of money, but I do not know how much money is going to profit because I have a lot of profit because I have 4 thousand dollars. If you have a friend or a family member, you may or may not be interested in the forex market.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sach kahu to thoda saram aa raha hai. abhi mujhe 4 ya 5 months ho gaya he forex pe par phir bhi main nuksan me hoon. mujhe abhi tak accha khasa fayda nehi hua he. jab bhi main profit karta hoon uske baad hi main kisi na kisi tarah loss bhi kar leta hoon. 4, 5 months me sabhi trder ko kuch na kuch fyda to jarur he par mujhe nehi

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NOOR151 For This Useful Post:

Shahzada148p (2018-12-14), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first position ended in profit. I started real trading with only $ 20. I was able to make a profit of around $ 2 from my first trade. after that I made several profits. but my loss is higher than profit. but I know I can be a winner. and daikho yar forex ek bht acha bussnies hi bussniess we m hamesha nuqsan faida we are hota rehta hi ... but i am new there but i know this is the perfect place to do business there. and so that you will be keya jaye to koi b kaam mushkil nae hi es world myn to m abhi not fayay myn hun yahan

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dha Q For This Useful Post:

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to say that I suffered a loss from Forex trading but now I am trying to recover from the losses that I got so I always try to follow the rules of Forex trading so that I can recover all the losses I have made in the past. and to my forex only 70% loss and 50% profit how he does I don't even know how much money I use to trade. I will teach me many things before going to school. We have lost a lot of money and lost our money.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here to get real money. Forex is my first source of income that really helped me in increasing my pocket money. I get a pretty good income from Forex and love to be part of this great business. and with more experience you will get more in terms of profits, but we must accept the fact that we will lose a lot of our position even if we also benefit even though we can gain a lot of experience and losses will occur all the time and only when our profits from winning position.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 326 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)