+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 326 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you hit the important fix and i also thoughtful galore after exploit earn because of emotion and rapacity . anyway i cerebrate only live reserve us from specified misstatement and for this poverty locomote interchange if there is amount also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mujhko forex I have joined me for 4 months, and I have traded from a trading account but I have a real account for trading where I have traded for $ 10 losing my money, I have been waiting for my market price. That is why I can change the loss of money into profit and can make more money and Until finally today I am all overall income. I think I always get a good placement besides We have the best and best trading tactics. I REALLY imagine FOREX will be the best and very good about these people who might have profitable trading tactics in addition to very good knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have not been able to make a big change in my forex as a trading business and as such I have not reached a big financial status. But now I want to say that I am still in the recovery phase and still have a long way to go to achieve financial freedom! and bro, I just want to learn about how to profit for the hoon fight, I want to achieve the system ready, hey, or if it's profitable, only the best, hey, the trend line or the pivot indicator of trading, thank you all bare I discussed kar ne kay.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am going to offer you money in the form of a money market and it is risky for you to make a lot of money and I am happy that you have a newbie trader and I have a business that is a business partner. I understand that my practice is the right person to start a business as a successful business success. I will go to the forex in the future I do not want to lose it. i am recovering I have a lot to say about how much money I have received. You have the ability to earn money by making a profit. I'll take you to the main place again.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko pehle ache se market me learn karke knlwedge banalena chahiye,esme trader aise he market me earn nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market skills hoga wo esme utna he acha market me earn kar sakenga,esme trader ko start se he market me apne hard work se he kaam karna chahiye tabhi wo esme acha kar payenga.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not been able to convert any foreign currency to the forex market because of which I have learned from a bank that has been working for a long time, but I have been able to confirm that I am able to do my job in the forex market, and that I can do the same thing. Because of the forex that has been traded in the market, it has been difficult to sell as it has been affected by the loss of the trader, but it has been difficult for the trader to make such a move that he has been able to pay more than the forex and currency. wo es tr se faixian karugian karte hai bai saab g

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex has a lot of money from me because I have a lot of money in my life that I have never had a penchant and I did not know how to do it and I did not have enough money to buy it because I lost my money. I am going to ask you for a loan from the bank, but I have been told that I have chosen the broker in this case

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning, I got a loss in business but with the passage of time I learned from my mistakes and now I get a good amount and enjoy my trade with an encouraging advantage. I will also advise all newcomers that they do not need to worry if they face a critical situation because they always give lessons and all beginners must learn from their mistakes.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not able to send any foreign exchange to the foreign exchange market because I do not know how much I am able to do with my foreign exchange, but I do not know how much money is being offered to me, but I do not know what I do in work and I want to do my work on the forex. I have a great time and I have a lot of work to do now that I am working here and I am going to spend my time here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tu ur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing is that we have joined or have joined other bosses, but I am not sure if I will have any form of money, but I do not want to have foreign exchange as a market for money or something else. Bana Sakty Hai and I have been trading in trade since I became a profitable person and I was finally able to make the biggest profit in trading and I have a lot of money in my business and I don't even want to do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 326 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)