+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 326 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no bro I am in profit because I learned better from here and here I did a lot of practice on demo accounts and they I made a better experience on this trade and now I get a better profit from here every time and I think that is the best way to get money and Mai Tu Abhi gains Mai Hi Ja Raha Hon Kiun K Mai Abhi Post Kr K Bonus Collect Kr Raha Hon Aur Demo Pr Training Kr Raha Hon Maine Abhi Real Trading Start Nahi Ki Jb No Mai Khud Ko is Kabil Nahi samjo ga real trading start nai kron ga, mai loss ko minimal because chahta hon is liye science that gets krha aur training kr rha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get the overall good advantage of the forex market so learning well from different sources such as forex forum trading demo accounts helps you to learn well if you want to learn more then forex school is the best way to learn right about the forex market then you get a profit I get good profits every month and actually Forex is a business that is very risky in the world. I already know in Forex traders the maximum is to lose to trading. But I am now free from Forex with trading. But I feel very scared of the Forex business. If there is a Forex strategy to understand and he will make money on Forex by expert trading traders. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I made some profits in the first semester and then I lost a few, but now I can learn market position and get profit, I'm sure now for next year and I know I can drive my trade the right way and get profit from forex and by my forex makes money and i think this is the best for me by trading forex now most people want to make money and i think this is the best to make money so you can join this and get money from forex exchange this is the best for you to make money by trading

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know what to do in the future and I'm going to get it done so that I do not have any money for the money that I have received from my employer, but I do not know how much money I have received, but I did not know how much money I got. If you have any questions, please try again later. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, please do not hesitate to contact us. When I started trading in the forex and trading in the forex, I was thinking about buying a foreign currency by trading at the forex, and in the case of Forex, I have been able to pay the forex and I have to pay attention to ALLAH. I have been asked to pay a bribe of foreign currency by saying that I have an account with

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main not abhi forex main faidy main ja raha ho shuro trading mujy main hi nahi krni ati but is the main time maher hota ja raha ho or the main kam lost profit krny lag ga ho we k lea right leaning ya Kisi gain seniour sy knowledge because or then usko real account is the main use of kro and I am now confused in trading and I can never make it from trading I think is that forex trading is not the best for me and I also think that my luck is in my fever, I hope that I get income from forex in the next month

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started a forex trading business a week ago. Learn and earn money from forex india. Every day I try my best to give almost 30 comments so I can make 150 to 250 dollars a month. I think I'm in profit now. Forex trading is unlike other businesses here, traders need knowledge and experience to get success. and I don't know clearly. I don't have much experience about this. I am still studying now. Last month I lost $ 20 in trading. This month I got a bot. I tried to get and recover my losses from here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From the beginning of Forex trading I suffered losses due to lack of knowledge and lack of understanding of price movements, but since last month I have developed new strategies and trading with very small amounts that generate small profits on a regular basis, so I will continue with the same strategy to make profits regular and after a few days I will proudly say that I am an expert trader who makes the most of profitable traders. and we've all experienced a bad start from beginners and the first call margin then we start learning, this doesn't make you a bad trader because you decide to study and trade in the right way, but you don't have to repeat the same mistakes again and don enter the market directly without sufficient knowledge and experience

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually forex trading is a very real and best business to get the perfect profit and also a very beautiful system where traders have a risk time of 50% - 50% between profits and losses and always be up to traders all the time. I am new to the Forex trading business and I want to get success on Forex, so I need a good experience and I get experience from a demo account because demo accounts are the way to learn and if I do more practice on demo accounts, then I get better experience in Forex trading.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I had a lot of time in that four months of opening trade so I got money from a reGuler basis. But I face loss when I act greedy, so I lose all money. So we can say that if we trade without greed then we get money on a regular basis & losses close to zero. But now being able to study the market and be able to make some profits I am sure I will be in a good situation after one year I want to increase my profit level so now I put more pressure on my first profit after that I lost some money.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai ya dono busness ka hasa hain kabhi lose ma or kabhi profit ma ja sakhta hain us elay huma preshain nhi hona cheay jesa huma acha work karna ka leay huma acha work kana para ga or huma cheay ka acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huam cheay ka sahi work karna ho ga or phir hhm us ka leay acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huma cheay acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 326 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)