+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 326 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me loss kaafi ho chuka hai,esme sabse mushkil hota hai trader ke liye consistent profit earn karna aur eske liye trader ke paas market ka bahut he jada experience chahiye hota hai,esme woi trader kamyaab hota hai jo apne loss par control rakhleta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    obviously. I was thinking to share my strategy and in the next few days i'll post it in forum. Its not comples at all, i just use some ordinary indicators but trade only when the signal is very strong and confirmed by more than 2 indicators and one thing my tp is also small like 10-20 pips per day.But its good for beginners i think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-09), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM2127 (2018-09-10), Pak003 (2018-09-13), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-09), Unregistered (1), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,362 Times in 14,181 Posts
    sach kahu to thoda saram aa raha hai. abhi mujhe 4 ya 5 months ho gaya he forex pe par phir bhi main nuksan me hoon. mujhe abhi tak accha khasa fayda nehi hua he. jab bhi main profit karta hoon uske baad hi main kisi na kisi tarah loss bhi kar leta hoon. 4, 5 months me sabhi trder ko kuch na kuch fyda to jarur he par mujhe nehi.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-11), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM1881 (2018-09-14), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-13), SA148P (2018-09-09), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan bhai ye baat to thik hai yaha par trading mein trader ko loss hota rahta hai bhai, lekin jaruri hota hai ki hum apne loss ko kisi bhi tarah se control karke chale bhai, apne loss ko rokna kafi jayda jaruri hota hai bhai.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I say that I am a young person, I would like to say that I am a young person and I am a young person, and I am a young person, and I am a young person, I am very proud that I am very proud of myself, but I do not know how to do it. . I have not been able to do any other thing that has failed to give me a phalak as I have been able to do so because I have not been able to stop the loss of time because I have not been able to stop the loss of the time when I lost my life. juga banyak kerugian Sekarang sudah mulai belajar forex of the word and language of experimental use of the word ... that is why I am not able to say anything because I am not able to do any such thing as kj karna krna krna bhichi smjhy krny se bht behtr hota hai

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm going to be a professor of profits for the last few years, but I have lost 200 dollars because of which I have lost the money, but I can not say that I am 220 dollars for the profits. Hua ha wo mn gold s hash hai pehly m ure / usd pr trading hai hain lekne hain ni muje ki aapne di hai, gold trad traded ke lekin i abh bhi aur muji bohhat hu hai kiu kuu kuji hai I am going to start trading from 1 year ago, I started my first bonus account by entering the $ 5 bonus that I had given to the profits, I have a lot of money and I have $ 200 for the same amount of money and even $ 200 I got $ 70 more to profit from $ 70 and was more than $ 500 in total sales and high volume trade, and I did not have much money from the forex market, only the basic thing is that it is close to the position and it is close, bus usi meera lost ho gayaya I have tried many things like indicators, expert advisers, and I have been able to get some results in the signals and I would like to get a good result. I have lost all my losses in my business since I was able to trade it but I have been able to buy it.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an online job or the best quality online business for the income I've seen. I also made a profit at the beginning after that I lost a number, but now I can learn the market and be able to make some profits I am sure I will be in a good situation after 10 months.
    A good trader even knows how many lots and stop losses they will use based on their calculations about the risks they take. A very good idea to place trades based on risk control rather than just making plans to collect fixed profits. It's better if we start learning how to limit our losses and then let our profits run rather than let our losses run and jeopardize the equity of our account. Be wise in risk management, and you will see that you have a good future.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's true when I type in the market I make a profit but after a few days I lose but my recent status in profit I want to increase my profit level because that today I gave more power to my learning.
    Forex trading is a good business for traders so traders need to get more learning to get more trading profits, so forex trading losses and profits are part of the business but we need to profit and save ourselves from losses with our trade education.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I lost before 4 months ago but not now, now I can get a profit with my ability and for that I work hard and continue into the future until I will become a successful forex trader and can make good money.
    In trading losses and turning off most of my time in other wise profits when I am greedy in gold then I will face losses. some time I faced losses then I didn't control my emotions. That is true in trade we cannot control all these thoughts. that is also true so we r in the demo so all this is in control.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I came in forex trading I was very excited and wanted to get early, but in this way I took a loss, but after spending most of my time with forex trading I gained experience and now my current status is fully profitable and I have lost a lot after getting Juice benefits because it is emotional and full of greed and after a whole experiance saves me another time and teaches me how to get in trade but I think in this case there is knowledge about the things that are most needed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 326 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)