+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 326 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I am still losing streak. actually i have seen that my expectations never fulfilled when i trade. I take the wrong side of trading most of the time. so I am thinking of using different techniques now. and still forex can not make me happy because i want to make big money from forex trading but i am not rich purpose for this forex can not make me stay happy i believe that forex can do that because maybe by forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am profitable in forex and I get a lot of monet from it. I am trying to learn a few more things and take suggestions from other traders so I can improve my knolwdge and my experience and forex is a good job for all my traders doing a lot of work from it and getting a big bonus from trading it gives me real hapines and sourse from my earnings that eliminate my worries and give me a fresh mind from trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are about to start a new trade and in the early days it will lead you to better profits and all at once when you will become greedy and you will think that there is no loss then you will get big losses. My account is still profitable. and I've got bonuses to trade from the forum and do not invest here so if I lose all the months and if it gets a little profit it means I'm in profit and I can make a profit in every month and in the last month I got $ 170 and I got luck with this .

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not, because of my knowledge, skills and experience, I earn almost 10 to 15 dollars easily per day and I think that's enough for me but in starting this business I always lose my money but after starting working hard now become able generate a good income. and mee abhi forex me new hi hoon is the forum say abhi can nhi kia but say knowldge kafi get kai hay joo kay profit can hay but umeed hay kay forex say ham kafi can kar kay life increase karen len

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the forex market has a way of giving false profits to the trader because when you make money at an early stage, you would think that you have made money but you will soon realize that the forex market is still very much to seize the same little profit if you do not know how well to keep a little money in your account and not now I get a good profit in Forex trading. I face some losses in my early Forex trading business but I control them by learning from them. we can change our losses by learning from them and by gaining experience from them. after this we can get many advantages with Forex trading.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex Faida aur nuqsan dono hotay hai per ap k ap best knowledge aur experience hona chahiye psk ap acha get kar saktay hai aur meray khayal se zyada to practice se hum acha get kar saktay forex trading se per Faida aur nuqsan har business ka hisa hota hi and mujay is the main business time zayada nahi howa.or mujay jo bonus mila Thakvo i Nay Sarah Loss Kerr Deacon mujay is kay month bonus ka waiting hay.takay miss apnay main ko pora Karokawr that Kay patchwork trade Kerr Kay I If you have account or account with equity, you can withdraw money from profit.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji nahi mn jab is ko start kia tha tu tab mujy nuqsan hota tha profet bohat kam hota tha ziyada nuqsan hi hota tha is liya mn is ko chor diya tha lekin phir mn kha k is ko tarha just started karty ha phir mn dobara start kar liya phir mujy profet hua or profet hota gia ahista ahista m is s seekhj gia is mujie ab loss nahi hota ha ha kabi ho jata ha lekin bohat ka asia chance hota ha ziyada mujy profet hi hota ha m apni earnings s khush ho and i still confused in forex trading because I still make a terrible mistake that causes me to still lose. I want to give you just two days of examples tomorrow and today. In these two days the Euro and the GBP fell more than 200 pips and I was watching the market and doing nothing now my equity is 49 and I pray for the safety of my account.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    starting ke kuch din me loss me tha
    lekin fir jaise jaise market samjh me aaya, waise waise apni puirani gal;tiya sudharte hue finally ab me ache profit me hon..
    n\beech beech me kuch deals me loss bhi ho jata hai..lekin overall me forex me profit me hon

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Startin mien thora boht loss howa tha.lakin ab mien is qabil ho gia hn thora boht profit gain kr hi leta hn.kiunke lagatar practice or experience ki bina pe ab itna pta chal hi gia he k market ko samjh skon.waise bhi mien stop loss or take profit ke use ko yaqini bnata hn.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that When you are ready for Forex also make profit at the beginning after that I lost some money, but now have the ability to study the market and able to take some of the profits, I am sure profits in profitable traders are at some level. win or with forex market !!! and this is a market of losses and profits, so some days we take losses with our mistakes and sometimes we take profits with our good trade and with our talent, so I can say we get both in forex, loss and profit which is a factor the main business is ..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 326 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)