+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 358 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3578

Thread: Aap kab tak forex trading karna chahte hain?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   08:52
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Kab tak Forex trading karna chahta hun Uske Abhi Mujh Ko confirm nahi hai Kyuki main learning kar raha hoon Agar mere paas achi information on learning Hogi toh main forex market Mein achi earning karna start kar dunga. Aur phir Forex trading ko Kabhi Nahi chorunga.

2017-12-14   21:32
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

forex ek acha trading platform he jis men hum acha profit kama sakte hen aur es ke lea humen mehnat ke zarorat hote he traders acha profit le sakte hen agar woh achi trading karna jante hon es ke leay humain ziad invest karne ke zaroorat hote hey.

2018-01-09   18:45
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this trading business is easy to join but diffecult to leave many traders are trading with this business and they are making huge income and the are making their life easy with this business they are supporting the some poor people .

2018-02-16   18:46
    Best answer #4

main forex trading ka work tab tak karta rahoon ga jab tak yeh business running kar raha hai koi bhi banda us business main work karna kaisay chhor sakta hai jis main us ko acha profit ho raha ho main yeh bhi manta hon kay forex main har banda successful nahi hota lakin hard work kar kay kuch bhi achieve kiya ja sakta hai.

2017-12-11   22:52
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader jab tak hum ker skay hum forex ko krain aur jab ni ker skay to chor dain gay forex ko laekn aik bat aur bhi hay k jo es main aik bar jaiay wo esko chor ni skta dear jab tak hamain profit hota rhay ga hm bhi forex ko krty rhain gay........

2018-01-09   15:15
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app k pass iss ma experince hai tuo phir app ye life time trading kry or agr app ko iss ma loss ho raha hai tuo phir ap iss ma experince la ker trading kry or yahi app k liye best hai..

Junior Member imrozalam is an unknown quantity at this point imrozalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    JANAB m Forex ko full time job bana chahta ho iss liye learning quickly kar raha hu i think ye job s behtar he where you have experience bad bosses to achee tarha seekh lo q k kal he maine aik bara loss kia he jsne mjhe aik naee rah dikhaee he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    very important and interesting question that till what time you will trades i think that till the time i dont have enough of the profit and i dont have loss till that time or till the time i dont left with any balance till then i will continue with trading here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade in forex until my death. I think if a forex trader long time trade in forex then he day bu day he become expert in forex trading and he earn huge profit in his life by forex trading. So I trade in hole of my life.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayakcalysta View Post
    indeed sir, in our running a business then we should be able to properly manage money management. including in the forex business. if we can not manage money well so management does not benefit that we will get even losses that will come up to us.
    capital is essential for all traders, if we can keep the capital that we have a well then we will be able to survive in this business and can get a lot of advantages in trading .. we should be accustomed to use good money management ..

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedi View Post
    All based on on money management. Rather than fixate pointlessly on making profits, it is better worthwhile for traders to seek to reduce their trading risks, and profits will come in consequence.
    indeed sir, in our running a business then we should be able to properly manage money management. including in the forex business. if we can not manage money well so management does not benefit that we will get even losses that will come up to us.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a trader works hard and spends his time and efforts to learn about this trade and when with all difficulties he manages to achieve success , there is no question where he will want to leave trading. I also want to become a professional trader in future and want to become successful.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    You want to trade forex till you are alive which is a good approach I must say and you want to become a full time trader in time to come if I am not wrong about this. Even I want to do so and want to become a professional trader in future

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedi View Post
    All based on on money management. Rather than fixate pointlessly on making profits, it is better worthwhile for traders to seek to reduce their trading risks, and profits will come in consequence.
    Your true epidemic, trade without a good management system then, as if like to eat rice with no vegetables, so a trader if he wants to be successful then he must have a financial management system has to be at the ready

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i am new and i saw many of my friend change his life and that is true by this business.So when i start my trading then never stop my bisiness.I want in the last time my life i continu this trading with respect.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with good money management then it will very likely minimize the losses we will responsibly. so with good money management then we will inevitable of a margin call. the analysis we're working on will turn a profit we want to reach.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 358 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)