+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 358 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kab tak forex trading karna chahte hain?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   08:52
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Kab tak Forex trading karna chahta hun Uske Abhi Mujh Ko confirm nahi hai Kyuki main learning kar raha hoon Agar mere paas achi information on learning Hogi toh main forex market Mein achi earning karna start kar dunga. Aur phir Forex trading ko Kabhi Nahi chorunga.

2017-12-14   21:32
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

forex ek acha trading platform he jis men hum acha profit kama sakte hen aur es ke lea humen mehnat ke zarorat hote he traders acha profit le sakte hen agar woh achi trading karna jante hon es ke leay humain ziad invest karne ke zaroorat hote hey.

2018-01-09   18:45
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this trading business is easy to join but diffecult to leave many traders are trading with this business and they are making huge income and the are making their life easy with this business they are supporting the some poor people .

2018-02-16   18:46
    Best answer #4

main forex trading ka work tab tak karta rahoon ga jab tak yeh business running kar raha hai koi bhi banda us business main work karna kaisay chhor sakta hai jis main us ko acha profit ho raha ho main yeh bhi manta hon kay forex main har banda successful nahi hota lakin hard work kar kay kuch bhi achieve kiya ja sakta hai.

2017-12-11   22:52
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader jab tak hum ker skay hum forex ko krain aur jab ni ker skay to chor dain gay forex ko laekn aik bat aur bhi hay k jo es main aik bar jaiay wo esko chor ni skta dear jab tak hamain profit hota rhay ga hm bhi forex ko krty rhain gay........

2018-01-09   15:15
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app k pass iss ma experince hai tuo phir app ye life time trading kry or agr app ko iss ma loss ho raha hai tuo phir ap iss ma experince la ker trading kry or yahi app k liye best hai..

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is now my passion and life, and I will continue to be a serious business. In fact, I am depressed, but I can learn from my mistakes, because of foreign currencies at the end of learning after losing many of these learning times. However, more profits and fewer lives and Forex I do not expect to continue. and forex is the best time business and here there is no limit on profits and here there is no boss for you and here we work free of cost and I work on forex always how I want it and that is the best way to get money in the future , I do this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,172 Times in 1,212 Posts
    i am new in this business and i know that this business is the key of income so i will work carefully and trade with low lots in the beginning , i hope this business will make my future and i will carry on in this business up to my life , i join this business have a big hope to make my life easy with this business , although i am still new but will pick the good learning .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Younas007 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26)

Senior Member Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 1,002 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar me agle sal tak forex pe accha khasa income karlu to main isko lifetime continue karunga. aur ye to khwaish he ki main king ban jau. par ye sambhab hona bahut muskil he. par hum try kr sakte he. filhaal to isko continue karkar ek job ki tarah dekhna chata hoon

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a large number of people who have traded with foreign currencies or traded on foreign exchange markets, they have businesses that are not interested in the forex market. If I don't have a lot of money, or if I have to work hard to do it, then I have to work hard to get my money back in the future. and ji ha bilkul m forex ko Hamesha because chaho ga kiu km is a productive achi haha ho m is bohat achi income kar arho is s mujy koi following nahi hoty ha mn si m time Illaha table Banay ahota ha is liya mujy koi tetion nahi If you have any reason, I want to tell you that I can make a lot of money doing business everyday when I do daily business

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to trade certain forex until my day will be healthy and I can finish it. Forex will be a kind of fun job which without this, is very difficult to help cross the day. I will be the broker of the component period but I will master the trading of certain currencies but I will be encouraged which I will end the whole period of the trader before long. and I really don't mind forex trading all my life, because there are many benefits to be gained in trading on the market, and I really don't need to worry about retirement because forex trading is really not so stressful even an old man or woman can trade on the market profitably.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is serious business and I have adopted it as part time. I will not resign because this is also one of the intentions. I will stick with it because it is my passion and I do not want to waste my time. I learned a lot from forex, especially forex forums which are good for increasing knowledge. and the uptill when yes is the question to ask draise about transfers is important in the long term of short-term planning, both of which are human needs, until now the star has been making money, then boosting economics and in accordance with others of the business

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, a lot of time I experience depression after losing but I learn from my mistakes and still rely because there is no end to leaning in forex. By the way, I hope I will continue to do forex for life with more profit and less loss. Green pips, friend. and I can see that forex trading is a long-lasting business and it is a great business with good income. I think there is no whip for arlam if I count my business is not there. I don't need anything like part time in this business.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m lifetime forex uses chahta hu or jyada se jyada get because of chahta hu. or you might not be able to spend a lot of time. iski face all day after day experiencing badega or ek din hum el sick businessman bn jayege. and now it is my hobby and serious Forex business and I want to continue throughout my life. In fact, many found depression after losing in time but not the end of foreign currency learning because I learned from their mistakes and still learning. Many more, more profits and losses on Forex with all life will continue to hope.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I will never leave Forex trading because it gives me a good income and no one wants to leave a good source of income. I will trade Forex in the future with more experience and I think it will also increase my income in Forex trading. and currently, I don't have a plan to skip Forex trading because this field has not disappointed me. But if there are a lot of losses in trade and my life will be difficult, then I can think of leaving it in the future but now I really enjoy this business.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the person does not appear to be a teacher, he will not be able to do so, but if he does not say anything from the application, he or she will not be able to say anything about the other person. If he does not say anything about the application, he or she will not be able to do so. The app is not warning! I do not know how to do it, but I do not know how much I am able to do but I want to know where I am going, but I do not know how to do it myself, I do not know how to use it, but I do not know how it is. what are you waiting for?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 358 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)