+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 358 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kab tak forex trading karna chahte hain?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   08:52
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Kab tak Forex trading karna chahta hun Uske Abhi Mujh Ko confirm nahi hai Kyuki main learning kar raha hoon Agar mere paas achi information on learning Hogi toh main forex market Mein achi earning karna start kar dunga. Aur phir Forex trading ko Kabhi Nahi chorunga.

2017-12-01   23:33
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader hum forex ko es liay sekh rhay hain kun k hum es ko life time k liay kerna chahty hain kun jo return hamain es say milta hay utna hamain na to ksi job main mil skta hay aur na hi ksi aur kam main mil skta hay so forex is best for us.............

2017-12-14   21:32
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

forex ek acha trading platform he jis men hum acha profit kama sakte hen aur es ke lea humen mehnat ke zarorat hote he traders acha profit le sakte hen agar woh achi trading karna jante hon es ke leay humain ziad invest karne ke zaroorat hote hey.

2018-01-09   18:45
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this trading business is easy to join but diffecult to leave many traders are trading with this business and they are making huge income and the are making their life easy with this business they are supporting the some poor people .

2018-02-16   18:46
    Best answer #5

main forex trading ka work tab tak karta rahoon ga jab tak yeh business running kar raha hai koi bhi banda us business main work karna kaisay chhor sakta hai jis main us ko acha profit ho raha ho main yeh bhi manta hon kay forex main har banda successful nahi hota lakin hard work kar kay kuch bhi achieve kiya ja sakta hai.

2017-12-11   22:52
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader jab tak hum ker skay hum forex ko krain aur jab ni ker skay to chor dain gay forex ko laekn aik bat aur bhi hay k jo es main aik bar jaiay wo esko chor ni skta dear jab tak hamain profit hota rhay ga hm bhi forex ko krty rhain gay........

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to do forex until I can make a profit from it and until I live because it is a good income platform where we can obtain and fulfill our needs and improve our financial markets but it is not easy to earn income in this market as we think and I Personally, I will never stop trading manually as long as I don't have large savings that can help me and my family. But I also don't want to take this pressure as a day trader. Maybe in the future I will only switch to long-term trading which I have to check my position only once a month to see my profit ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is the bat to the successor for the loss or profit per ha of the main month of the month its reasonable amount of profit from the findings of the credit card to be sure to play a lifetime of the business of the color of the koi or business business lon ga asa jis se at least the main apna ghar chala sakun. and my forex tab I'm not a chanta hu jub i do not know my findings Leta jo i chahta hu k i tarding me a trader of BNU or bht profit ziada kmau lkn mjhe lagta hai k yeh sub itni asani se nai hoga or time bht lage c .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading forex and I always enjoy forex trading time I do forex morar aag porjonto.i hope I become a successful trader in 1 or 2 years. And I do forex morar aag porjonto as a part-time job. and I just started trading forex a few months ago and I haven't decided that after how many months or years I will stop trading. But I want to continue for a longer period of time until I'm good enough to make good money consistently.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is my passion and serious business too and I want to continue to live fully. actually a lot of the time I get depressed after lossing but I learn from my mistakes and still lean because there is no end to leaning in forex. By the way, hoping I will continue to do forex for a lifetime with more profit and less loss. and I want to do forex trading for life, because I think forex is the best way to complete my dreams, I will never lose my hopes if I face losses in forex, I know if I work hard on forex I can succeed in forex and I can make big profits and solve my financial problems.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the best online trading or the best choice for anyone who wants to earn money online because this is the best trading or platform to make money by taking less risk and investing less money as long as someone has good skills and skills and is willing to do all hard work needed. for forex trading now has become a part of my life, I want to do it forever and hope to become a professional trader, everything returns to us, how we always learn and practice to improve ourselves. And if later it is advanced so I will make it a full time job.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I want to trade on forex as long as I have good money from him. My main goal in trading is to get financing for my studies, and also for other costs that I have. after my study is complete, I will give more time to my work and trade only as part time and as additional income from streaming !! Forex trading is a business and we all know that business is better than work because in business we get more benefits than permanent jobs 9-5. So if forex gives me good profits then I will continue this business for my whole life.

Member zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing has a reputation beyond repute zaing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,547 Times in 816 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ek acha business hain, app es main trading kar sakta hain , agr tu app ny forex ko samhj leya tu phr he ap forex main ek achi trading karn sakta hain, mera khyla main tu sub say best ya he hain k app jo bhi work karn os ka app ko peta ho, app tu ya he best hian k jub tuk app ek bahter trading kar earning karta hian tu phr app ka dil ni kar ga k app loss karn

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zaing For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-09-28)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me trader ko aise he kaam karte rehta hai agar wo esme acha earn kar raha hai to,waise to ess business me bahut he kamm trader kamyaab ho paate hai,esme trader ko market ke baarein me ache se pehle khud he learn karna hoga fir uske baad he wo esme kaam kar sakenga.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-29), FM1881 (2018-09-28)

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,362 Times in 14,181 Posts
    bhailog main bhi forex ko lifetime tak karna chata hoon. par agar aisa koi kam aajye aur forex ko chodna pare to main bahut dukhi hunga. par agar mujhe option mile to main isko pura life karunga. ku ki ye off time me bhi hum kar sakte he. yahi iska fyda he.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-29), Amir151 (2018-09-11), ba33 (2018-09-19), FM1881 (2018-09-14), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-13), SA148P (2018-09-11), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,388 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now forex is my passion and serious business too and i want to continue whole life . actually many time i got depression after lossing but i learn from my mistake and still leanring because there is no end of leanring in forex. anyway hope i will continue do forex whole life with more profit and less loss.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-29), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-17), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-12), Pak003 (2018-09-30), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-12), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 358 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)