+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 358 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kab tak forex trading karna chahte hain?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   08:52
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Kab tak Forex trading karna chahta hun Uske Abhi Mujh Ko confirm nahi hai Kyuki main learning kar raha hoon Agar mere paas achi information on learning Hogi toh main forex market Mein achi earning karna start kar dunga. Aur phir Forex trading ko Kabhi Nahi chorunga.

2018-01-09   15:15
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app k pass iss ma experince hai tuo phir app ye life time trading kry or agr app ko iss ma loss ho raha hai tuo phir ap iss ma experince la ker trading kry or yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-14   21:32
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

forex ek acha trading platform he jis men hum acha profit kama sakte hen aur es ke lea humen mehnat ke zarorat hote he traders acha profit le sakte hen agar woh achi trading karna jante hon es ke leay humain ziad invest karne ke zaroorat hote hey.

2018-01-09   18:45
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this trading business is easy to join but diffecult to leave many traders are trading with this business and they are making huge income and the are making their life easy with this business they are supporting the some poor people .

2018-02-16   18:46
    Best answer #5

main forex trading ka work tab tak karta rahoon ga jab tak yeh business running kar raha hai koi bhi banda us business main work karna kaisay chhor sakta hai jis main us ko acha profit ho raha ho main yeh bhi manta hon kay forex main har banda successful nahi hota lakin hard work kar kay kuch bhi achieve kiya ja sakta hai.

2017-12-11   22:52
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader jab tak hum ker skay hum forex ko krain aur jab ni ker skay to chor dain gay forex ko laekn aik bat aur bhi hay k jo es main aik bar jaiay wo esko chor ni skta dear jab tak hamain profit hota rhay ga hm bhi forex ko krty rhain gay........

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, we all need to understand that there is no age limit in forex trading and we need to study this forex trade and without good trading skills it is difficult to get success in forex trading. The more you understand the market trends, the more profit you can make and you can trade as much as you can and if you want to make billionaires by trading forex, you must first choose a good broker and deposit in large quantities and before you study forex correctly it is possible to make it very rich only with forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I listened to forex trading forums about my friends and wanted to join in trading for a better lifestyle with the benefits of trading, so I started trading but I got more practice from the demo and got more knowledge so that I continued until I made a profit. and Now forex is my passion and serious business too and I want to continue for life. actually a lot of the time I was depressed after losing but I learned from my mistakes and was still inclined because there was no end in relying on forex. Anyway I hope I will continue to do forex for life with more profit and less losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have difficulty working hard to do any business or any trader, I need 5 years of hard work to start my business, I have a lot of work to do now because I have a business I can take life time, but I can't and I want doing business in the future, and this is a profitable business that has business students, and I have a business that can work for people who can work independently, so they can easily work. I have a student and students are allowed to participate in this business.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have learned from your mistakes and after depression you continue to trade and want to trade throughout your life, I think you have the right attitude and you will succeed. I also think you've done better now and started to make a profit. and this is just the beginning of forex trading for me. I have short-term goals. First, I will achieve it and then go for a long-term goal. There is no point in leaving forex trading even if I lose my account every month or get $ 1000.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nasmagh For This Useful Post:

toba (2019-05-27)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perdagangan used to teach us how to use the word for the purpose of being able to use the word and to use it as it is possible to use it, but it does not mean that we have the ability to do our own strategies, we do not even have to do our own strategies, we do not even want to use them as well as others. hoon And I want to make sure everyone knows how to do the same with other people, and that is why they have to go through the same way. I have a lot of money in my forex and I have been able to invest in the forex market, but I have a long way from being able to help you find the right way for you to know how to make sure that you have a good time to pay a visit to your home country. This is the first time I have been able to do manual work.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a government employee. After a few years I will retire from my main job. Before retiring I wanted to make this business my main job. Now I have 3 years experience but I am still in the learning stage. In the future I will continue trading Forex to death. and with things that happened, I thought and I plan to continue this trade and become a professional trader and will continue this until it's time for me to retire. I have started spending more time on this trade.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business that can be trusted and you have a business that generates money from foreign investors in foreign countries and always trades in the foreign exchange business and is a legal business that has not been left in business too. You need to do a little effort on the system, and you have to do a demat account which is business-friendly and Forex is my business and business ends when our lives are closed, I will continue my business and will never leave a profitable business until I die. I have been tied to forex since 2011 and produced a good amount, I found a profitable forex business and I will continue my trade in the future. I will also give advice that you can trust in forex because this is a reliable business.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I am also cerebrate, but when there are so many pluses, I also know the disadvantages because if we don't have enough votes, then we might lose too. so to get the most benefits from this activity is needed so that some experience as well and without it really planning to get benefits faster! and man forex trading starts from the beginning of the business, but he cuts the match, then. Man Aik Traders part-time hon after work 3 say4 hours easily trading k leay naughty when the forex man hon says cahi gets kar raha hon man aik expert traders bana chata hon tacky man mazed income kar sakon.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I want to do as a forex friend until I can do it, which is how long I want to trade in forex until that day or I don't have money to trade or I'm so old that I can't trade or I'm very sick and can't trade anymore !! and Main to the last, bro, forex trading, the main koi, the king of aur crorepati, banana, chahta, hu bas, main, ye chahta hu ki, forex, main, kamai kar sakun ki meri, sahi tarike se chal sake, aur, mujhe naa ho.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think so, but when there are so many advantages it also has a disadvantage because if we do not have enough knowledge then it can endanger us too. so to get big profits from this market needs a lot of experience as well and without it it is very difficult to make a profit faster and I think you will be able to become a full time trader and think of all the signs that you have with you. Besides, I think this is not about God, but it depends entirely on our hard work and successful traders are the result of hard work. Besides, I also have such intentions and to achieve that I try hard to learn and learn more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 358 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)