+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 358 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kab tak forex trading karna chahte hain?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   08:52
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Kab tak Forex trading karna chahta hun Uske Abhi Mujh Ko confirm nahi hai Kyuki main learning kar raha hoon Agar mere paas achi information on learning Hogi toh main forex market Mein achi earning karna start kar dunga. Aur phir Forex trading ko Kabhi Nahi chorunga.

2017-12-14   21:32
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

forex ek acha trading platform he jis men hum acha profit kama sakte hen aur es ke lea humen mehnat ke zarorat hote he traders acha profit le sakte hen agar woh achi trading karna jante hon es ke leay humain ziad invest karne ke zaroorat hote hey.

2018-01-09   18:45
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this trading business is easy to join but diffecult to leave many traders are trading with this business and they are making huge income and the are making their life easy with this business they are supporting the some poor people .

2018-02-16   18:46
    Best answer #4

main forex trading ka work tab tak karta rahoon ga jab tak yeh business running kar raha hai koi bhi banda us business main work karna kaisay chhor sakta hai jis main us ko acha profit ho raha ho main yeh bhi manta hon kay forex main har banda successful nahi hota lakin hard work kar kay kuch bhi achieve kiya ja sakta hai.

2017-12-11   22:52
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader jab tak hum ker skay hum forex ko krain aur jab ni ker skay to chor dain gay forex ko laekn aik bat aur bhi hay k jo es main aik bar jaiay wo esko chor ni skta dear jab tak hamain profit hota rhay ga hm bhi forex ko krty rhain gay........

2018-01-09   15:15
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app k pass iss ma experince hai tuo phir app ye life time trading kry or agr app ko iss ma loss ho raha hai tuo phir ap iss ma experince la ker trading kry or yahi app k liye best hai..

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me forex trading me us time tak trading karna chahta hun jab tak mery ander akhri sance ho kyoun k me forex business ko life time tak karna chahta hun kyoun k forex ek best earning forum hai jis k through hum bhot sari earning kar skhtay han or money ko bhe gain kar skhta hai me puri zindagi forex ko karna chahta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought about this. I trade forex three to four hours every day and three days a week. I am satisfied with this trade. if i make money in forex trading i am very happy. I once thought to stop trading forex. So I will trade forex regularly and do not stop trading. and as far as I think, we can generate more income from forex trading, rather than our jobs, do it full time, but we just have to control your emotions to generate good returns .... and I have big plans to make forex as business last and successful in this .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not yet decided on the limits of my trading career because at the moment, I just concentrate on my trades. I know being a millionaire from forex trading will take a long time. Currently, I want to gain experience and a little money on a regular basis. and forex trading is a world-scale business and no body wants to leave it and I also do not leave forex in my life because it is a great opportunity to earn a good profit and free of tentions so join forex trading and get a good profit.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex dear is a good job and we need to work in our lives to earn a good income so my hope is that I am trading for a life time because this is a great business and we earn a good income from forex with no income limit or anything else if You have good information and trading experience then you are a successful trader for a life time and Now a day Forex is a great source of income. We can make a lot of money through Forex and with that money we can change our lifestyle. It helps us a lot to make our future bright. But for this we must be a successful trader in Forex trading. It takes a minimum of time to become a successful trade in Forex and I want to trade in this market until I can get success.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you, very good, very good, also the currency market, for now, I have no life. But now, they are very few, and then, if I am depressed, my friend, our error analysis, however, has been kidnapped, and instead, the result is not that there is no learning by learning. However, the loss of foreign life experience is a small change, I hope that you keep trying to make a profit increase. Well you are completely wrong and that I will say with 100% confidence, In fact you have a much better job with a giant pay you probably will not leave the forex because you are interested to trade it and I bet you can even invest at this time. ..

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a cerebrate so but when there are so many high plus then also know its loss because if we do not sound enough then it can damage us too. so to get the great benefits of this activity is necessary for some experience as well and without it is really cunning to get the benefits faster. and I like forex trading because I join forex trading as my career so I never leave forex. I will trade in the future. and I also advise my friends to join the forex because we can take money in forex and we can solve the desire of our life

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good income for me and I try to continue it and also try to improve my profit with learning and forex is very helpful for me and we have to learn first and then try to trade and forex is very good to get from it. and I want to do forex trading until I think I have the need for money and need money to do certain things in my life and if I get a good amount of money then I think that I will do it forever and will try to make additional income from forex.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to do Forex for my lifetime, I want to make myself free financially and have a good lifestyle. I want to support my family with Forex income. And for that I need a lot of money. I only do Forex to earn big money so I will do Forex for a very long time. and I want to trade until there is profit in the market and if we will lose money in the market then I will not trade anymore because we are here to earn more money in order not to lose more money.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to do a complete life as well as the desire to become an expert dealer in a worthwhile event will offer benefits for myself. In fact many occasions I get depression disorder after loss but my spouse and I learn from my mistake, but find out. and I want to go longer in the forex market until I have to earn better money from the market. if we will put the trade well then we will be happy from the market. This market is better for us to trade well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Dear forex aik acha or profitable business hai or mein forex ko poori zindagi tak karna chahta hoon mein ne forex trading main koi target nahi rkha ky jab tak mein crorpti nahi ban jata ya jab tak mein arabpati nahi ban jata tab tak mein forex trading karon ga kyu ky is business ko chorne ka to sawal he peda nahi hota mein forex ko tab tak karon ga jab tak meri zindagi hai

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 358 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)