+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 189 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1881

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my long term trades was EUR/USD pairs. i always trade this pair long term and short term too. but one time i was given a trade and that trade continually running for 3 week. that was my highest long term trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i get kept my one swap yield for many then 2 months i knew it give hit my t but when i entry it miss my t by virtuous few pips then went strike very poorly then came up after 2 months that i had to kept that interchange active for 2 months different sapient i wild individual grappling experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a telescoped period monger and i dont make my trades prolonged, responsibility it overnite is the longest second i.e. around 11-12 hours for my trades. But erstwhile i had kept my a two job on grayness unobstructed for near tercet and a half day as i could be online to varan it as i had to care few ain commerce, but luckily it made clear though i could not recollect how more..............

Junior Member marley is an unknown quantity at this point marley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the fact that the implementation is very difficult. there's always a raging within either for OP cepet ato ngehold long positions. I trus for bold though I think we've exhausted our equity should tetep do not easily give up

Member Taram786 is an unknown quantity at this point Taram786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is less capital in my real account of Forex trading . I am a short term trader . I am not open a trade for along time due to my low capital . I am daily trader and close my all trade in short time like 1 hour or 2 hour .

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    itne dino tak mujhe koi trade 1/2 din se jeyada khulne nahi pari but abhi ek hapte se EUR/JPY khulna pare................. jab profit mey aaungi sell kar dungi.

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    sometimes i have to see the market with the more big trades like that trade is going to open for 2-3 days so to grasp the more pips from the market but sometimes this trade is only for the some pips to have the tradings for only some pips.
    ok sir is pure comfort you in the trade I think every trader has different trading techniques. which obviously is better to run trading according to our convenience only. and serious in studying forex business.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes i have to see the market with the more big trades like that trade is going to open for 2-3 days so to grasp the more pips from the market but sometimes this trade is only for the some pips to have the tradings for only some pips.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well its never a bad ideal to leave a trade open for a long time provided you have a clear signer that you are at the right direction of the market and also consider your level of equity but if you are at the losing side then you just have to exit the market

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilanjan View Post
    My most long term open trade was that of 3 days in which I was in pretty good position for the first two days but the third day morning I had to close it cause I was collapsing and turned out with little profit in the end.
    it is good to get little profit than loss. i use short term so i open and close my open position in one day. i never let my position open for long time and only get little pips every time. usually i open more than 10 position in one day and i use three chart GBP/USD, EUR/USD and USD/CHF. more position give chance to get more pips in a day and also more profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 189 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)