+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 189 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really believe my forex trading business has not opened my trade for a long time, I think we all need to develop our own trading strategy and must trade with a proper understanding of the market so we can maintain our trade for a long time. and Mujhe For Abhi Abhi Kuch Din Hue Han Aye Hue For Maine Abhi Kuch Nae Ki L Dafa Bhe Trade Na Kee bss frndzzz Say Suna Hai Trade To Bare Play Iskay Through Ham Paisay Get Kr Sktay Han Isliye Main Is Field To Taraf Aya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes actually my dear, I clearly think there is no time if we have sufficient balance in our account so the opportunity to trade short-term is long which gives us more opportunities but with a low balance it is impossible because in a short time loss then the duration can be affected because of low balance. and there is no double that I have opened a number of trades that have been going on for months and I have always been patient to recover my losses and get more profits. You just need to trust your strategy and don't try to be too confident. Confidence is a great thing and everyone must have it but the advantage is bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The last year I put a long term entry was my mistake, I traded without Stoploss. I have to bear big losses, all of my capital is empty. I can't do anything, but this mistake I have learned many tips about forex trading and I have never repeated this mistake again. and my trade and opening one I have saved for more than two months, I know he will hit me N but when I enter it misses me a few points before and then drops so badly and then comes after those two months because I have to save those who are active trade for a period of two months, others wisely will lose face

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    saaab ji es kam mai agar app long term tarde hai es kam mai hum acha paisa tabi kama sakte hai pehle app ko jeh select karna hoga app es kam mai kes tara ke trader hai es kam mai agar app long term trder hai fer app es kam mai apni poistion ko long time tak run kare ge bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai acha paisa kmaa sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai

5. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-11-06)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my darling actually, I obviously think there is no doubling that when I started trading on forex six months ago I bought the first time in USD / JPY, I sold it at 120,513 and this trade remained open for a month and a half after that period This trade is closed losing my me, this is a trade I have been waiting for a long time. and you must use a demo account first and when you feel that you are trained enough to start trading on a real account and in this way you will be able to earn money and you will be a good and expert trader and in this way you will get enough money to continue your daily activities well and you will be happy and also your family.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-11-06)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it really doesn't mean forgetting this ... why do people finish but conditions will not complete their own work recommendations, they also have to go straight into business just because they are worried about the actual reduction. dropping almost almost all of their own money these people rush directly into the industry and you can work on the forex market a lot of currency pairs and I prefer to work in the department, one of the best liquidity partners available at the entrance and exit of the market and achieve good profits too

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can learn to trade with the right analysis in a short period of time then we can make money in a few hours and don't need to wait for days or long term, but to make us need good knowledge, experience and skills in trading. and I am interested in short-term trading. I can't succeed in short-term trading. I try to improve strategy and learning. So I block the market with a good strategy. Rather than trying to open long-term trading and long-term trading, I have a large income. I like long-term trading.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes surely my darling, there is no double I really believe that if we have enough balance in our account then the opportunity to trade short-term with a long time that gives us more opportunities but with a low balance is not possible because in a short time loss then old can also be affected because of low balance. and Actually, for me, of course I think there is no double if if we have enough balance in our account then the opportunity to trade short-term is long which gives us more opportunities but with a low balance is not possible because in a short time the loss is long can also be affected due to low balance.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I want to start trading in Forex trading, then in the forex market, I would like to know how to translate the name of the NZD / USD to the US dollar, and we will trade more than 3 hours a day. Let's talk about TP as soon as possible, and I have to go through all the information that I have received from you. The amount of money spent on GBP / USD for the last 8 days of the year has been reduced to 8 per cent from the previous year. For the first time in the last 8 months, please read the full text of the message.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new and this market firex is unusual. This month opened a trade and tried to open long-term trading but my account was washed. My trading duration is only one day. Now my account balance is zero. I again posted threads and got bonuses for the Forex market. I hope I get a bonus and work in the market carefully. and you open long-term trading and you get big profits. You open long-term trading. You place an oder on a complete analysis basis. You work successfully on the market. But I chalk up short-term trading. Because t-shirt futures have a low risk and get good profit advertising success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 189 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)