+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 189 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine sabse lambi trade jo open rakhi woh 30 din tak thi , es dauran kaafi tension bhi hui kyun keh aik timme par main kaafi loss main jaa raha tha lekin in the end main thoday se profit main woh trade close kar di thi,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest trade that I open until now is the gold trade. I have opened it for a long time and I have benefited a lot through that trade. And also I have opened the silver trade but I have not gotten too much profit in this trade. and many new traders say that when you open a trade it will close after 90 days or after 60 days but it is not true you open a trade and also you have the right to close your trade I am also an old trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have trades for a long time on losing trades but this is one of the most common mistakes made by most traders because they do not place a stop loss for their trade so they have to keep one thing in their mind that they have to generate income that good without losing a lot of balance and maine gbp / usd ki an open trade main ki thi jis mujhe trend long term mila tha or we main main hedging advantage b ki jis se mujhe kafi mila benefit or final k trend per humhe 300 mily pipe wo trade mujhe nahi bholti sab one of the best trades like thi maine abi b aisa koh ki kohsis ki the trade is the main disadvantage of chali jati han.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have the patience for long-term trading and the longest trade I place is eur / usd which remains open because I think it is almost 2 weeks and I get almost 60 dollars in profits from those two trades. This is my longest trade that I remember. and jnab g i jab tha new is a business mey tab meny eur usd par sab a long pore 2 weeks trading tak rakhi open kyun keh bimar hogya tha jab thk huwa tb kiya menu account open for 70 $ + profit mey tha kash profit aesa phr kabhi hoo

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a bhaiaut bari where I am going to be able to make an appointment with the other person, I have not been able to spend my time with him, and I have 4-5 days to marry him, I have a lot of money from the money market, I have a lot of money and I have a lot of money. Whenever we have to do our job, we have to pay a lot of money and earn a lot of money and earn money from our society, so much so that we can understand why trading in the forex has increased, we have been able to sell our products soch Ke Aage badna hota hota hota hota hai

Senior Member Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 1,002 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kam balance walo ko short term profit me hi deal karna chahaiye..
    agar aapko apni deals lambe time tak rakhni hai to aapek account me acha khasa balance hona chahiaye...
    maien 1 baar apni 1 deal ko 3 mahine tak open rakha tha aur usse bahuty ache profit me kata tha..
    baki ddaily basis pe bhi me deals ko open karta rehta hon

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing is that it does not trade any of these traditions, so that we have to depend on the capital of the capital, or if we have a capital investment, then we have to pay a lot of money and we can not trade any longer than it has been a big business. This is the reason why I have always been willing to do so .. Well, this is the only way to open the gold trade in gold that has come to my account. It is very easy to wash your hair and keep it open. I am sorry to say that I am sorry

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have had a lot of money in my life because I have been able to spend a lot of time in my life because I have had a lot of money in my life because I have never had a love for myself in the forex market, but I do not know how much money it has been in my life, and I have a lot of money. The trader is open and he has a right to know about the future of the foreign exchange being lost in the market, but he did not know how much money it was that he would have been able to spend the money with him and that he would have lost his life

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Darling ap jetna chahan ap sab said lamba is open trading skty hain es k lay ap apn ap eqity ka pta hona chaihay aur ap ko apnay method how do you power pta hona chahiay ps jeni lambi kerna trading chahan ap ker skty just no problem and I have a lot of money in my business or you lose money or I lose money because I lose money or lose my money, or you have a lot of losses, but I don't want to lose my money. ha

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would love to trade in a business that was two months away from the US dollar and I am only able to understand that I have a market that has been able to understand how many people have lost or lost a lot, or if I have a lot of money from the market. I have a lot of money from every Australian dollar and that is what is traded in Australian dollars and at 13 days it is possible to stop it, but it is not possible to stop the 10th anniversary of the equity, and it is possible to stop the trafficking and profit from the target. We do not even have the right to do business with you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 189 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)