+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 189 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friends if we open our trade in a long time there is fear of risk or loss, so I always use the trade in the short term. If we study the market trend correctly and analyze it thoroughly also do the hard work then we can benefit from this trading account. One of the main things in this platform is to analyze the market properly and use our trading skills. and mai ne kabi long trade nhi ki mai tou intra day merchant hon or mai ne only 1 bar 700 $ gold ki sey trade get your kiya wo be muje confrum trading mili ti liye mai ne wo trades per apna open raka.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a lot of trading that I take and after I open trading for a month and it is open for a lot of time for the reason that I have a low lot size and it is in trading that makes me a hundred pips and it is usually called swing trading and There are many trades that I take it and after I open trading for a month and it's open for a lot of time for the reason that I have a low lot size and that's in a trade that makes me a hundred pips and it's usually called swing trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, i think i personally believe it will hit my tp but when i go in it loses my tp with only a few pips then it drops very bad then it appears after 2 months i can go online to monitor because i have to attend some personal business but luckily it make a profit even though I do not remember. and I always trade with stop loss and take profit point. After taking the trade, I left the market and waited until the market reached a stop loss or take profit point. I do not change stop loss or take profit point at any cost. I think we should work with analytical thinking and do not make foolish decisions to open trading for a long time.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started trading in forex six months ago I traded for the first time in USD / JPY, I sold it at 120.513 and this trade stayed open for a month and a half after that period, this trade closed in my losses, this is a trade I've been waiting for . and the work of any of the anytraders we have seen who are working and able to run the market and ensuring that we can set the right integration markets we see that work well for all those who are able to govern the best that can be well informed to govern the same trader who we see out there we are all the best working principle traders

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Long-term investments are safe and better than short-term investments. Old investors open trading for 1/2 months. He also uses take profit and stops losses and he opens trading according to his investment by following money management. Maximum financial institutions invest money in forex for a duration of 1/2 year as well and the best thing about forex trading that I can trade with so many trades is one- the only thing you have if the margin you have and your balance if it can open the trade you want without too risky to be eliminated

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play forex main sab sa zyada trade lambe gbpusd per open karta hois main mujhy 1000 pips bhi ik main trade mil jaty hain is main sab sa chote lot sy trading karta ho 0.01 sy long term trading karta hois sy badhe lot gbpusd per usa nahe karta . and there are many things we must do especially when entering a trae, we must understand the time we enter, our goals and what we can accomplish that can bring the right tools and paths into the information role we have seen we can carry on the mind which is exactly set to the same path, be sure to know the right thing in forex trading is the right tool for understanding forex.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trading mien short term use krta hn.yani mien aik day trader hoon, aur main daily trading karta hoon, aur daily hi trade ko close bhi karta hoon, mera trade jzayda time ke liye open nahi hota hai, kuch hi time mein mera trading ka result aa jata hai.is lie mujhe apna trade ziada dair tak open ni krna parta.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kam balance walo ko short term profit me hi deal karna chahaiye..
    agar aapko apni deals lambe time tak rakhni hai to aapek account me acha khasa balance hona chahiaye...
    maien 1 baar apni 1 deal ko 3 mahine tak open rakha tha aur usse bahuty ache profit me kata tha..
    baki ddaily basis pe bhi me deals ko open karta rehta hon

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear to me I also do assume that in forex business and we run if we want to get maximum results will be much better then we get the results but can also enough. and you've never had a greedy and big ambition to get good results with a short period of time. and open trades for over 5 months i know it will hit my tp but when i go in it loses my tp with just a few pips then it drops very bad i can go online to monitor because i have to attend some personal business but luckily it makes a profit even though i can not remember how many.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20), Unregistered (2)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    main na sab sa lambha trade open gold ko raklha thk operr kuch mari ghaklti sa mujhe pher b loss ee huvbatha kun ka maraya balence b boioharta tha iss wajha sa loss huva or main na gold per sab sa lambi trade lagai thi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 189 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)