+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 189 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Banned India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 Times in 547 Posts
    Jab Se Main Forex trading start Ki Hai Sabse lambi train it open rahi hai jo Mene mistake Karke integrality Aur Woh it raid Meri mistake se inter Rahi Kyun Ki usne mujhe like karti ho raha tha Jisko Mein recover karne ke liye long term me open the car otherwise Main Apni period jaldi close kar deta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to India148 For This Useful Post:

chak148 (2017-12-29), incomejobs (2017-11-27)

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara tuh jehi mana hai currency par hume long trade run nai karna chahi aa hume small small profit lekar bahar nekal jana chahi aa kyuki currency mai kya hota hai ki market trend change karti rehti hai stock mai hum long trade karke acha profit gain kar sakte hai bro
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member Shani11165 will become famous soon enough Shani11165's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me tamam trades jaldi he profit me ni jati time lgta hy kbe kbe to profit me jaldi chli b jaen lkn profit margin boht kam hota hy ya phir kbe kbe to trades loss me b chli jati hain to bjae un ko loss me close krny k un ko recover hony tak pending me rakha jata hy to es k lye boht zada wait krna b parh jata hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shani11165 For This Useful Post:

forexlive (2017-11-27)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurliani View Post
    I opened trading 9 days before. I closed it yesterday when the price went up on my side. 9 days
    before I lost 30 $ around and when I close it, I get a profit of 149 $. this is one of my best trade in pair eur / usd.
    I get a lot of trust from this trade, the longest for me.
    becarfull
    about last year (or earlier) I put my trade around a month, when I opened it again, trading went into my prediction
    and hit my TP, but most trades that I keep for more than a day will result in losses.
    salam best regard

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

cadamkhan (2017-11-28)

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pujambi View Post
    slightly similar to me, The longest time I ever open is for 4 days. I open a trade on Tuesday
    and close it on Friday before the market closes for the week. That's when I tried to become a swing trader.
    Now I trade day and I like to take my profits every day.
    greeting
    I opened trading 9 days before. I closed it yesterday when the price went up on my side. 9 days
    before I lost 30 $ around and when I close it, I get a profit of 149 $. this is one of my best trade in pair eur / usd.
    I get a lot of trust from this trade, the longest for me.
    becarfull

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nurliani For This Useful Post:

tidur (2017-11-27)

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aril View Post
    My longest open trade was 3 days where I was in a good position for the first two days but the third morning
    I had to close it because I collapsed and it turned out to make a little profit in the end.
    salam
    slightly similar to me, The longest time I ever open is for 4 days. I open a trade on Tuesday
    and close it on Friday before the market closes for the week. That's when I tried to become a swing trader.
    Now I trade day and I like to take my profits every day.
    greeting

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pujambi For This Useful Post:

nurliani (2017-11-26)

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Maine to sirf 10 din rakha the wo bhi ye kuch din pehle hi, bas ye hi sab se lamba tha,, wese bhi mai abhi tak newbie hu aage ja kar ho sakta hai me bhi itna hi lamba lamba rakhu,,,

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), amirjaved (2017-11-27), incomejobs (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-25), punjabpolice (2017-11-24)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long terms trading the traders open their trade for the long time because they do not use the stop loss and they wait for the profit up to six or more months i am also the long terms trader in this business and i open the trade up to six months .

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by natum View Post
    almost the same as me ,, My longest trade was opened for about 10 days and opened in EUR / CHF
    and I earn about $ 100 profit from that trade. I usually do not open trades for a long time
    but every time the pair comes to the 1.21xx area I am opening a long position aimed at 1.24xx.
    good luck
    My longest open trade was 3 days where I was in a good position for the first two days but the third morning
    I had to close it because I collapsed and it turned out to make a little profit in the end.
    salam

17. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

pujambi (2017-11-24)

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    My longest trade is in eur-usd when it drops at the 1.355 level but the price is above 1.39
    and I have to stay long so my trades stay open and now back to the level of 1.33, I closed their profits,
    I traded with Leverage which is lower so I do not close my trade in losses even if I have to keep long keep my trades open.
    best regard
    almost the same as me ,, My longest trade was opened for about 10 days and opened in EUR / CHF
    and I earn about $ 100 profit from that trade. I usually do not open trades for a long time
    but every time the pair comes to the 1.21xx area I am opening a long position aimed at 1.24xx.
    good luck

19. The Following User Says Thank You to natum For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-11-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 189 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)