+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I trade every day and wait for a good opportunity to open a new position in the market every time there is a good opportunity to make big profits. I also oversee forex market news because after the news release, there are mostly big movements on the market! He trades near two hears and these two days are really volatile n doubts and sometimes today doesn't care about trends and makes wild moves. for this most of the time I avoid these two days because it is better not to trade then loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me roz trading karta hon aur poore din forex market pe nazar rakhta hon..
    jaise hi koi achi situation samen aati hai me uske hisab se trade karta hon..kayi bar 1 din me 10 baar tarde karta hon aur kayi baar 1 bar bhi trade nahi kar pata..it all depends on market situation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), NOOR151 (2018-10-13), Pak003 (2018-09-19), PAK786 (2018-08-26), SA148P (2018-08-26), Unregistered (2)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My company only buys and sells three days and three nights, or maybe at the same time 5 days and nights in a few days. February 5, can be very dangerous for morning exchanges. Yesterday, I left my partner and my personal exchange. New Member events can make a lot of money in special Saturday forms in this picture to end. In today's market, the situation is very volatile. But even newcomers can buy and sell tomorrow.
    the signal is good for me and I don't know what I mean trading, trading only on weekends as a weekend. Is it afridais Evry day trading and sometimes to start trading, it can take more than one day, even if it's not Snell

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well for most of my two-day trading for the most part in the week I did not trade in days where the release of high-risk dangers came up with the reason that you could need to be going on these two days individuals could score well today or lose a lot of trading with the exception of the market today is very good on different days.
    The forex market is open for five days per week. But not all days make sense to trade with. that's why I trade in most of the middle of the week. Trading volume is very large, so the market suffers from large movements which are very important to achieve many benefits. I avoid trading on holidays and through the beginning and the end of the week because there is less trading volume.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

NOOR151 (2018-10-13)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually three days, I operate mainly in a week, I cannot use on Wednesday and Friday, you can have what can happen in a few days, men and women can achieve many things today and therefore can reduce the amount of traffic and markets this time generally good, another day. and I trade every day and wait for good opportunities to open new positions in the market every time there is a good opportunity to make good profits. I also oversee forex news because after the news release, there are mostly big movements in the market.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mien forex mien part time job krta hn.Jb bhi time milta he tu mien trading krta hn.kabhi khabar Sara din hi mil jata he trading krne ko

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade five days a week. I want to get maximum profit in Forex, so I do not pass a day without trading. But I do not do more than trade. Before placing an order I initially analyzed the market and read the news. When I can have a good prediction then I order in the following direction. I always try to implement a good strategy in trading so I can minimize risk and increase profits. and I am a beginner and I am not too conscious to trade. I trade all week but I have learned from this forum trading 3 days a week is a much better and safer strategy. The opening and closing days are more volatile and risky and there is a loss of money.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use five days to trade in a week because I learn well forex trading from demo accounts and forums so that I get a good profit to get a good profit I use 5 days a week to trade and get unlimited profit but sometimes I face loss. and I trade for all day and I love to trade on the news so I have to keep an eye on the economic calendar because the forex market is really moving very fast to such events and where we can make profits very easily.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I trade all 5 days a week and I stop too happy with it. The rest of the two days I did a cleanup of my computer and the other a delayed work. I know some people to trade on certain days, but for me it is convenient to trade for 5 days a week! and I can not understand hindi correctly. after that I told in hini. myna ak ak 5 akta ita trading kortaho. 1 din 1 trading kortaho. ay sebe mara lea bohot jeada ha. I will try to write with hindi after a few days. because I have learned about Hindi.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i have not decided a certain time to work in forex business ,, because i am a student and i leave very little time for forex business but when in one day or week i get some time then come here and start work on it and average the time to work in forex is about 10-15 hours a week and I am trading 4 days a week. may be risky on Friday trading I stopped trading on that day. some people trade on that day because they are experienced and at that time they also get many benefits. Forex biggners should not trade on that day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)