+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 333 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Junior Member Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    1 week me 5 din market khula rehta hai par kayi log sab din trading nahi karte hain kyunki kuch din bahut risky hote hai...aap kitne din karte hain?
    bhai g me sirf 3 .ya 4 din trad karta ho jummy or peer ko kam trad karta agar koi achi trad mily to theek hy ni to rest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Saleemakhtar For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2018-10-10), HP2018 (2018-10-10), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-10), Keyboard (2018-10-10), Mustansir (2018-10-10), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-10), QamarXulqi (2018-10-10), Sadtrader (2018-10-10), zahid2016 (2018-10-10), Zulqarnain (2018-10-10)

Member Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 158 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    1 week me 5 din market khula rehta hai par kayi log sab din trading nahi karte hain kyunki kuch din bahut risky hote hai...aap kitne din karte hain?
    Dear main one week just three days working karta hun Friday ore Monday ko bhi chutti karta hun kio Kay oss din markets bhut dangerous ore unexpected movement kar sakhti hy is lye ore main in three days main kaafi acha earn kar laita hun.
    Guys agar Aap ko meri post pasand aati hai tu Anghotha Daba kar Like zarur karien

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mano786 For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2018-10-10), HP2018 (2018-10-10), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-10), Keyboard (2018-10-10), Mustansir (2018-10-10), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-10), QamarXulqi (2018-10-10), Sadtrader (2018-10-10), zahid2016 (2018-10-10), Zulqarnain (2018-10-10)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tend to trade every day because it is much more comfortable for me. the problem is that yes the market can be uncomfortable in a few days but there is always a circular hole that can be used today in uncertainty. The problem is it's up to you to decide when and how you want to trade. and I trade based on my trading strategy and do not exclude certain days of trading because I believe and have confidence in my trading strategy, but for traders who do not have a trading strategy you may need to avoid Monday and Friday just to make sure you are playing safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have a margin available and I get profit in the previous trade then I make regular trading every day on Monday to Friday, but for a while I make a loss and wait for my profit or execution price, then I'm not trading further. Because excessive trading is always a disadvantage for traders. and Maine forex trading is not every trading day on hu.main forex I have a lot of small trades in Jakarta hu jisa, how come there is a loss of money for utana padata or achha, I benefit every day, get my money, my forex trading daily planning karta hu jisa se mujhe i kaphi fortunately hota him

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I usually trade 5 days a week. every time I have a chance, I trade, do not respect the market as a condition. I like this to be involved in forex trading. I will continue to do it very much !!! and also I only work in this business for a maximum of 1 hour and this process expects weeks and Saturdays every day because there is always a time problem with boys and I am also a student and most of the time I am busy at school and training center.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in one month I just exchanged on the market a lot of time because in my opinion there is no way to make a profit just trading forex on the market then I exchange in the market the whole time series of my day 'I talk about 5 weeks. forex clothing is offered 5 weeks in any month so I really don't miss the probability of forex trading not to change the entire set of time I have to exchange on the market. and in one week I traded on the market for most of the day because I thought there was no way to get money except trading on the market so I traded on the market all day long I meant 5 days. We all know that the forex market is open 5 days a week so I don't miss trading opportunities and trade all day I want to trade on the market.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma poora saal trading ma mushgool retha hu or acha ke koshi ma hota hu us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ho ga jesa huma acha bonus bhe mil jata ha or huma acha profit kama na ka mokheya bbe milta ha us leay huma acha work karna cheya jesa huma acha bonua bhe mil sakhta hai

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your question is good. I work in forex 5 days a week & I try to make max time for the forex business when I'm free. I plan my future business is forex. So my plan is that daily trading hours are 10 hours a day. My target is more than $ 25 per day. So I begged God who helped me to reach my target on a daily basis. not every day because I am a student and most of the time I am busy in collage classes and some coaching I get almost 2 hours every day for free and from 2 hours I only work in this business a maximum of 40 minutes and this process is expected daily every week.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a good trade in the forex business, you must have good analytical power. You must learn more about forex trading and improve it by practicing more and more. Good money management makes you trade well in the forex trading system. in my opinion, it really doesn't need to be the best trader in the business, we just need to be a good trader and have good skills who can make consistent profits on our trading account, and I believe that it can be enough for every trader. Because everyone knows that it's a decent job so someone has to do this as a good job so I do this forex trading business on a daily basis as a job and as a decent job. I only took two official leaves like days and weeks. otherwise I do my work every day in this forex market and trading business.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will do forex trading for a few days 5 operations at most weeks. I don't want to really miss any day because I feel very sad if I miss any day for real reasons. in the days that followed I tried to really trade as much as I could and then because actually my office and my family only traded for 4-6 hours every day. You can also get trades to trade without any knowledge but you cannot survive in this market forever. We must have the knowledge and patience for forex ground. everyone can trade in any business. but it's difficult to make a profit in forex. Learning forex is not as easy as you think. After so many mistakes, you can learn forex correctly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 333 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)