व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Banned s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    916.62 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    trading mere free hone pe depend karta hai.
    main collage se wapas ata hu and daily time hota hai to main daily trading karta hu.
    but mostly 3 day hi trading karta hu usmain se 1 din lucky day hai mere liye.
    if you are student then you can trade in night...
    i am also going for student life after 3 months and i have plan that i will be trade in night when days new cadle start

2. Contests
    Member vicky is on a distinguished road vicky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    386.01 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i am also going for student life after 3 months and i have plan that i will be trade in night when days new cadle start
    ya its true if we are student we can select a session which is best for us and think most of the part time trader have any paticular session for trade but for me now i am getting time and trying to spend more time in forex and if we enter unknow session which we not trade most of the time then trade carefully.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144.54 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    well i don't think students should spend so much time late at night in front of computer.It will effect their studies if they want to learn than their first priority should be their studies and than if they have some spare time they should spend it on learning forex

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    well i don't think students should spend so much time late at night in front of computer.It will effect their studies if they want to learn than their first priority should be their studies and than if they have some spare time they should spend it on learning forex
    students ko time management ki bahut zarurat padti hai
    unhe group me forex karna chhaiye taki unki amrket pe proper nazar reh sake aur achi opportunity miss na ho unse

Member vicky is on a distinguished road vicky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    386.01 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    ya i am agree with you . but i think they also enough time if they want but i also think its good spend spare time only. and they always keep in mind forex is their second option and study is the main untill they student .

Banned ganguly is on a distinguished road ganguly's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2606.50 USD
    Thanks
    har din ka 1 trade mera fix hai chaye usmai loss ho ya profit 2nd trade mai nahi kartha ...in case kabhi signal mil gaya kuch toh rarely kartha hu otherwise 1 hi trade kartha hu

Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,052 Times in 252 Posts
    jab bhi accha opportunity milta hai jab main trade karta hu, chahe wo roz hi kyu na ho, par jab opportunity na ho to main trade nahi karta hu chahye 5 din me hi kyu n a position open karu
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Junior Member $dollar$ is an unknown quantity at this point $dollar$'s Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.00 USD
    Thanks
    main daily trade krta hu....har din 1 n 1 new order jaurar open krta hau...
    weekly mein average10-11 trade open krta hu...

Member siddesh is on a distinguished road siddesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    333.60 USD
    Thanks
    In fact, depending on the circumstances, the best VA I work 5 days throughout the week and sometimes enter the long-term deals on the best but I always work and activity

11. Lamborghini
    Member realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    551.22 USD
    Thanks
    Although i have not limited myself to any fixed number of days for trading in a week but any time I get a good signal or market reaches to point where i can enter trade based on my analysis , I trade then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast