+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 333 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade only 4 days in a week from Mondays to Thursdays. Fridays are usually off days for me except on the Friday that we have the NFP. On that day I make good profits from trading the NFP because I understand how the market moves during NFP releases.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it is totally depends upon the situation of the Forex market that how much days you wants to trade in the Forex market, I wants to trade in the Forex market when there is a lot of high impact news or when there is no bank holiday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right on Friday we can't understand the trend but on Monday if we study the Sunday news then we can easily trade on that day because some meeting are held on Saturday and Sunday and these meeting will effect the market on Monday.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i trader all 5 days of week ,,because i am a scalper and i dont need any timing to enter ,,,i usually set a day profit and trading untill i get it

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ki market 5 days open rehti hai mujhee nahi pata konsy din riski hoty hian main to mostly roz he trade karta hoon kabhi profit mil jata kabhi loss bas aisy he kam chalta hai ye business he aisa hai loss ke dar se kam choor be nahi sakty

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil_chemical_07 View Post
    Generally,I want to trade five days a week.I am a student and part time trader.For some reason, like examination,I can not trade everyday.But,I am happy with the profit,that earns from the forex market.Are you happy with it?
    my plan to trade in the forex market, I put to myself the goal in every transaction with 50 points to put an end to stop the loss of 25 points and relied on the capital management well and I will be committed to it by 10%

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpianm View Post
    Forex aesy market hai jis say aap nazar nahi hata saktay . May rozana approximately 12 ghantay market kay samnay rehta hoon . Quoo kay main full time trader hoon .
    so ap 12 hours market ki samney baithey rhee hotey to is se apko abhi tek kia experience hua ha . mean koi khas baat jo ap ne 12 hour s main mahsoos ki ho jo kisi or system amin na ho ? koi mechanism wageera

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally,I want to trade five days a week.I am a student and part time trader.For some reason, like examination,I can not trade everyday.But,I am happy with the profit,that earns from the forex market.Are you happy with it?

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i trade all days of the week when i have equity because i am a newbie in forex market till now. but it is not good to trade everyday. two or three days is enough for trading. experts only do few days in a week.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still i am not trading in forex. just i am focusing to get more bonus money. I want it to be $500. then i will start trading full time. I will trade all the five day in a week
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 333 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)