+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 333 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma har din aur har waqt par trading nehi karta hu.kas tor se, closing day and opening day par. aj opening day tha and market bahut volatile moves kiya ha.ma bahut loss ma than ledkin darne ka koi abasakta nehi hai.keu ki now profit ma hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma hafte ma 4 din forex kadna pasand kadta hu.ledkin agar aapke pass accha strategy and trading plan ha to aap daily trade kad sakte ho and profit take kad sakte ho.ledkin iske liye patient ka trading kadna bhi zarure ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading everyday help the trader go get acquainted with the market. The days of Monday and Friday are volatile - yes, but it is not always good to avoid them. We can use them to understand how volatile market works so that we can take advantage of it and make quick profits.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bilkul 5 day plan is so best because we should work with hard working then you can make a good profit and huge money for feature plan but koi din aisa b hota hy k apka time khrab chal rha hota hy lekin hameen apni greed or management ko control krna chaiye.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    me tab tak trading karta hu jab tak meray pass balance mojod i am very crazy for trading but greed mujh sy control nhi hoti or me proift k bad loss be karwa deta hun me hafty me 5 din trading karta hu

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi muje free time milta hai to mai forex trading karta hu. kyuki forex trading bhohat hi interesting buiness hai. aap isase thriller buisness bhi bol sakte hai kyuki isme kabibhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai

Junior Member jony is on a distinguished road jony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main sirf 4 din he trading karta hu weekends par holiday no tession of trading enjoy my life in weekends people doing trading all 5 days of week for much profit .i just earn enjoyable money from trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly i try to trade everyday on the release of the news so that i can create profit in short period of time and close the position and take out profit withdraw at the same time. I like to trade on the news so i will select that timing.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me it really depends on the day as if i have some important work i skip it but if the market is really going strong (best time to sell) or going down(best time to buy) i wont miss a single day.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to abi new hun forex me or mene trading abi demo me hi karta hun leki jab me profetional ho jauga to shaid full week trade karuga ,kyo ke agar muje asha profit hoga to me ise full time join rakhuga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 333 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)