+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 333 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me new hone ki waja se abhi to filhal me 1 week me 5 days pure work kr raha hun jab is ke mutalik mujhe thora bohat experience ho jaye ga to 2 ya 3 din bhi bohat hon ge.
    Kubi Tails

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with your opinion that in conducting the business of a trader trading beginner must learn and practice a lot by analyzing the market and learn with senior traders to mengausai good strategy in the forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in a week 4 day.one day i am busy so i can not trade that time.without friday i trade others day because this day i lose many money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is time limitation that how many days i want to do forex or how many days i am doing. but the thing is that we have to use the techniques efficiently and and understand the market movement. it depends on the experience,

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun-Moon View Post
    I look for high probablitiy trade set up. I sit in front of my computer for five days in a week. But I do not trade every day. I trade only when I a good trading set up.
    thats good technical to get profits in this sectors but sometimes i am hurry to get profits thats why take some risk and every times fail . i hope i can make my mind cool like you and trade every time with patience .

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I look for high probablitiy trade set up. I sit in front of my computer for five days in a week. But I do not trade every day. I trade only when I a good trading set up.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to bohot hi seedha or bhola bhala jawab hay, aaj kal may bhi loss ker kay abb demo per trading ker raha hoon. aap bhi bajaey trade ko stop kernay kay demo per trading start dia karain takay wo mistakes jin ki waja say real account

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy tu week main ak trade karna profitable nahi hy han daily ki ak trade tu samjh main aati hy. Har trader ka apna mental level hota hy, hamen kisi aur sy impress ho kr apni strategy ko nahi chorna chahye bal k usko improve karny ki koshish karni chahye.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is most definitely a wise way to trade the forex market. However you should be careful when trading the news because even if news is good, we should also watch out for market sentiment before opening a position. I am a news trader so I know what I am talking about.

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    i trade according to market volatility and liquidity if it a high rush then trade other wise jus analyse and keep it up for other day it is very time consuming due to this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 333 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)