+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 333 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Senior Member orion is an unknown quantity at this point orion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mainly i trade Tue-Fri, but market opens at Monday. Actually on Monday market take preparations & most traders stay away from trading because there is no important news going to come out, so market don't show good movement. But most important news released Tue-Fri, so these days market looks crowded with traders & traders can make good profit for moving market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hjello friend i am trading from 10 th januwary 2012 until still with learning and also now using demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    I am agree with you . i am trading near two years and this two day is really volatile no doubt and sometime this days dont care trend and market moves madly. for this most of the time i avoid this two days because its better not to trade then loss.
    I usually trade 3 days for most of the week I do not trade on Monday and Friday u can expect there to this day two people can either save a lot on this day alot or loss if the trade, except these days market is good on other days

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    General trade 3 days most of the week and I try to not trade on Monday and Friday even. Because we would expect market is not stable then. What will happen to these two days people will win a lot of good in this particular day and/or trade thus losing much except today the market usually wise about the other days.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Would wait for market situtions which i understand better, key levels in forex market as vital importance and you dont see those levels often but whenever you see those can can make better and safer returns.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading analysis karne me jitna zada time diya jaye utna hi trader ke liye acha hota hai kyunki market me seekhne ko aur study karne ko bahut kuch hai jiske liye time dena padta hai
    shuru ke dino me me 10-12 ghante forex analysis ko deta tha lekin fir dheere dheere mujhe market smajh me aane laga aur fir maine market me trading karni shuru kari aur analysis me kam time dene laga

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading for 2 months now. initially when i read about forex i thought i can master forex in 2 days, but now after trading for 2 months i feel that i know almost nothing about this vast fluctuating market.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yovraj View Post
    Like others I think that Friday is very risky day for trading. This day I stop all my trading.An experienced member can earn a lots of money this Monday and Friday. Because market are very volatile on those day.Thanks ..
    that's the fact that there are friends, that on Friday very unpredictable in market price movement direction. so many traders who trade on the day is never an. I usually don't do trading in the forex market on Mondays and Fridays. I prefer trading on Tuesday to Thursday

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like others I think that Friday is very risky day for trading. This day I stop all my trading.An experienced member can earn a lots of money this Monday and Friday. Because market are very volatile on those day.Thanks ..

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    I like to trade when there is good signal in the forex market. Most of the time i overtrade due to the emotions but i try to control it because it is responsible for the loss from the forex trading most of the time. so wait and place trade always when you have to trade.
    we should be able to see the right market for the trade to sell or to buy so with that we will avoid a big loss then wait with patience, good timing and proper use stretegi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 333 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)