+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 333 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may tu trading 5 days karta hun jab mujh lagta hai kay market sayi nahi hai tu may postion purchase nahi karta hun lakin agar mujh lagta hai kay market sayi hai tu may position buy karah lay ta hun...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wadoodfx is an unknown quantity at this point wadoodfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main week k 5 days trading karta houn subah 10 baje main apna Mt4 check karta houn aur shaam 5 baje tak thori thori dair k baad check karta houn agar mujhe koi signal mille jo k strong ho to main trade open kar deta houn warna nahi karta!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade daily but when there is release of any news due to the volatility of the market it is very easy to gain some amount of pips. but daily swing trading is also effective. so when i get good signal then i take trade in the market during a week.

Senior Member frok is an unknown quantity at this point frok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro in the Forex have a 5 days for the trading and two days were the off and market is also off in this days so if i have a big capital then i ant to do my trade for 5 days and i want to close my trade at the last day and earn this before to start the market again and this is best for me

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am doing all the week and last two days market was off and we can do trade for 5 days and for this we should must need the big capital to stay here in trading for long time and if we have a small capital then here is chances for to day trade one day or may be two and if we will do trade with long term then it can be go on all the week

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you don't have to enter all the points you get in trading, i prefer setting pending orders because it makes trading easier and you don't have to sit all the time in front of the chart to trade, also it helps you not to miss any position

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it is depend on our margin and our trading strategy and when i have a big capital then i am trade all the week and in a week here is two days will market off and in these days we can not trade and if we will trade on a long term then we can trade one day and it will goes for one week and if we were trade with short term then we will do trade daily

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many good chances to enter in the market on daily basis so I think if we know that we can get more strong money in forex with the more good money management then we should do the good tradings on daily basis

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that when i am free then i am trade because in every time we watch out the point because the points ups down is very quick the we watch out all the time market some time we get the big profit then we stop the trade and if you get the big loss then we stop the trade

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex markeet ka bare ma phely ma study karta ho ka maekeet ki kaya value ha jayse
    muje moka milta ha ma trade karta ho agar koi acha moka hat ma ajye to trade
    kar layta ho warna sara den ayse guzar jaytha ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 333 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)