+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 333 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    usually i trade 3 days mostly in week i dont trade on monday and friday u can expect was will happen on this two days people can either win alot on this days or loss alot so trade except these days market is good on other days
    if I only trade on Wednesday and Thursday alone sir because I think that's just the day I get better I will trade open,
    because I often trade using arbitrary day but I always lose in a trade, so I decided to trade only on Wednesday, Thursday only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned redflower1 is an unknown quantity at this point redflower1's Avatar
    Thanks
    week mai kitne din trading krni hoti hain yeh sub insan ko market ko dekh kr chalna prhta ha.agr market thek ja rhi ho tu ap week main 5 din bhi trading kr skte hain mgr main ne ziada tar 1 se 2 din hi ki ha week main kiun k itna experince ni ha abhi tk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rohit10 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes bilkul 5 day plan is so best because we should work with hard working then you can make a good profit and huge money for feature plan but koi din aisa b hota hy k apka time khrab chal rha hota hy lekin hameen apni greed or management ko control krna chaiye.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma forex trade roz karta ho ma forex ko har roz kam sa kam 5 hours zaroro dayta ho market hafte ma 5days
    open hoti ha aur ma ja five days forex ko zaroor karta ho.

Banned babilob is an unknown quantity at this point babilob's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do the forex trading on all the 5 working days of a week. I don't want to miss any day because I feel very sad if I miss any day due to any reason. On every day I try to trade as much as possible but due to my office and family I just trade for 4-6 hours a day.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traderking84 View Post
    I usually all 5 days of the when I have opportunity to trade all days I donot want to miss chance of gaining experience with money..
    confreres where there is a chance we transact and give the signal for the indicators that we have used so always use the it to make a deal, just two days later when the clock off, that I use to evaluate the results of yesterday's trading

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeh sab dekhna parta hai kay kab market main enter hona hai aur kab nahi hona. Har waqt trading kay liye acha nahi hota. Agar hum bagair market ki study kiye trading start kar daingay to phir humain hi nuksaan uthana parega. wesay hafte main 3 din bohat achay rehtay hain trading kay liye. un main Monday, Tuesday aur Thursday hain.

Banned La Libert is an unknown quantity at this point La Libert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello The best thing is to do trading when their is the opportunity in the markets. As i am a new trader and still learning the Forex i am making the trades on an average 2 days a week.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually all 5 days of the when I have opportunity to trade all days I donot want to miss chance of gaining experience with money..

Senior Member fxtrader420 is on a distinguished road fxtrader420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most commonly week 3 days I Don't trade on Monday and Tuesday were not trade these two days people can expect to happen on this day or the loss of love is love, so the commercial market these days, other days I could win

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 333 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)