+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 333 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a great opportunity for us to profit in forex trading, because Forex market is open for 24 hours in 5 days. but somehow I do not think at any time the market will show good conditions for our trade. so in the trade, I am more looking moment and the conditions were very good, so when I do a trade, I will get the possibility of greater profits. though perhaps not every day trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by usman1985 View Post
    in forex market when you thinking should trade in forex markt on your demand . if you take chances more in one week you have more chance to loose your money and also have more chance to get more profit.
    forex trading get profit need educated and learn in every trade with manage risk and always get big profit with big capital, but always use small risk in trade with big profit its need time and manage risk with big capital risk in trading get profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lalbai is an unknown quantity at this point lalbai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a week i do the trading all the days because i trade in the night so i trade every day and then i make the better profit from here and i think it is the best way to earn the money and here we satisfied our trading money and we withdraw this money from the liberty reserve...thank you.

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks
    in a week there is 5 day open for forex trading.for getting targeted profit a trader should trade all 5 days in a week.but if he gets big profit in one day then he can take some rest.

Banned usman1985 is an unknown quantity at this point usman1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex market when you thinking should trade in forex markt on your demand . if you take chances more in one week you have more chance to loose your money and also have more chance to get more profit.

Member fawadzakki is an unknown quantity at this point fawadzakki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han trade ka 1 maqsoos din hota or wo din acha hota he he or market me to 6 din bhi bhale ja lo koi masla nahi hai..................Thanks....................... ......,

Junior Member backbencher is an unknown quantity at this point backbencher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex pay naya hu isi liye main abhi per day 1 trade kerta hu or sath sath demo account bhi istmal ker raha hu.mujay demo account se bohat kuch sekhne ko milla hay jo main real account main istamal kerta hu or profit kmata hau. mere hisaab se abhi mujay per day 1 trade hi kerni chaiye ku k ziya expirience na hone ki wjah se main loss main bhi ja sakta hu.

Senior Member armaghan is an unknown quantity at this point armaghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    main aik pora week kaam karta hon trading 5 din or form pora week keun k main or koi kaam nahin karta main sirf trading he karta hon is leay may pora week kaam karta raheta hon or bhoot profit gain karta hon meray kheyal sy ye bhoot acha business hy.

Senior Member md mohsinul karim is an unknown quantity at this point md mohsinul karim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyday i trade in forex.i did not leave for one day.i want forex trading every day.

Senior Member perfecttrader is an unknown quantity at this point perfecttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well at the moment i am trading five days a week because of the weekends i dont trade but if their were no weekends then i would have traded seven days a week the more i think you spend time in forex trading the better you will become at it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 333 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)