+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 333 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Senior Member borna is an unknown quantity at this point borna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would go with the people. I've been working on this for nearly two years, as well as two in the morning is inherently irregular absolute together with these special days and weeks of treatment along with the current market trend never techniques. We often enough to manage this special two days for weeks due to what's good for you and then with the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aslam900 is an unknown quantity at this point aslam900's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main treade key layia too 5 din hatyian hain
    mondey to friday
    main in 5 din main treade ker ta hoin mager treade alwayes small hoti hay,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair4uk is on a distinguished road umair4uk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamein kabhi kabhi risk b lainay chahiye q k profit he ager hasil ki jaye to wo business nahi hota so i think k hamein jis din kuch pata na b chal rha ho to kam uz kam aik order zrur place kerna chahiye may be wo he hamara experienced ho jaye

Senior Member antibanned is an unknown quantity at this point antibanned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market opens for five days per week. however not all days are sensible to trade with. that's why I trade on most of the middle week. The trade volumes are massive, thus market suffers large movement that is extremely vital to achieve a lot of profits. I avoid trading on holidays and through the start and finish of week as volumes of trades ar less.

Senior Member madekur is an unknown quantity at this point madekur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hard work, we bring the actual account we are still on a demo account You good habits Are.
    So learn they never give up, and we need not always patient and exercise every day.
    My system to grow and we hope things are better

Senior Member ranausman is an unknown quantity at this point ranausman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to roz trade karta hum din ko nai to rat ko or loss ho ya profit main trade roz karta hun kab kabi miss bi ho jata ha koi din par main koshish karta hun ke roz ho jaye

Senior Member Ubaid is an unknown quantity at this point Ubaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new in forex trading i do on demo daily forex trading but i think Monday and Friday is very high and risky days no one can say that where the market will go in these days. So many experts avoid try to trade in these days. But if your luck work you can make good profit.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlhr View Post
    menay forex ko part time join kia hai per daily trading kaarta hon pura week keun ky mujay acha nhi lagta itny charming business ko 1 din bhi miss karon han ager busy rahon to week may aik adha din miss ho jata hai ya phir jis din kisi present ki speech jo jaise barnake drahgi tab nhi kaarta otherwise pura week.
    forex trading by studying various forex trading strategies ebook money for trading in accordance with the trading rules correctly but it also must learn proper money management, need margin system in trading plan and use system trading plan

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    well for the most part i trade two days for the most part in week i dont trade on days in which heightened danger news discharges come on the grounds that you can need was will happen on this two days individuals can either score alot on this days or loss alot so trade with the exception of nowadays market is great on different days.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I perpetually attempt to trade to trade five days per week however do less trade Mon and weekday as a result of this 2 days I actually have concern . anyway others day is sweet on behalf of me and that i attempt to trade Asian session and new-york session most of the time. ...............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 333 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)