व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,052 Times in 252 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuonline View Post
    I am also doing trade only 3 days or sometime 4 days in weeks. Friday is very risky day for trading. this day i stop all my trading.
    an experience member can earn a lots of money this monday and friday. because market are very volatile on those day. but for newbie do not trade on that day.
    ha friday bahut risky hai aur 1st friday of month hamesha risky hota hai kyunki nfp ka data release hota hai aur wo din trade na kare ko hi behtar hain.

2. Contests
    Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    i m a partimer and i dont have enough time to trade so for the moment i trade for 30-90 min. a day and i try to trade in all the trading days if possible
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144.54 USD
    Thanks
    Me bhi ak student hu is liay meray pas ziada time nahi hota trading k liay to jab bhi waqt milay to kar leta hu. or ab to summer vacations ahin to har waqt he trading hoti hy monday to friday.

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    mere khayal se apko monday bhi trading karni chahiye..
    bahut sare currency pairs hai market me..aapko jinki direction smajh me aaye usme trade kiya karo..
    lekin siorf tabhi jab koi acha signal dikhe..

Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    The most volatile day is thursday and its the choice of big traders to make money. but we should learn to trade everyday and experience each and everyday and how the market behaves on each day. when we start trading concentrating on the learning process is more important than anything else. It may sunday or saturday trading is vital to gain hands on experience
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    ha friday bahut risky hai aur 1st friday of month hamesha risky hota hai kyunki nfp ka data release hota hai aur wo din trade na kare ko hi behtar hain.
    ha mere yaar friday risky hote he par ek accha trader friday ko bhi baji mar lete he.
    aur aapke is information ke liye dhanyabad ki har month 1st fraday ko n[f ke news release hote he aur ha is din market volatile hote he. its rally true.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,052 Times in 252 Posts
    आमतौर पर मैं ज्यादातर सप्ताह में 3 दिन मैं सोमवार और शुक्रवार यू व्यापार न व्यापार इस दो दिनों लोगों पर होगा या तो इस दिन या हानि एक बहुत पर एक बहुत जीत सकते हैं, तो इन दिनों बाजार को छोड़कर दूसरे दिन पर अच्छा व्यापार है की उम्मीद कर सकते हैं
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    I am agree with you . i am trading near two years and this two day is really volatile no doubt and sometime this days dont care trend and market moves madly. for this most of the time i avoid this two days because its better not to trade then loss.
    Aisi sitiations mostly tabhi aati hai jab market me bahut major aur high impact wali news hoti hai
    kayi baar news ka outcome normal hota hai jiska market pe asar nahi padta lekin jab kabhi news ka outcome bahut zada fluctuate ho jata hai tab market me bahut halchal hoti hai

Member pinpin is on a distinguished road pinpin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.30 USD
    Thanks
    I think 5 days is also good if we could use it
    I often get a lot of profit on Monday and Friday
    whether it was just luck or the market friendly to me
    and I traded 5 days a week

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member vicky is on a distinguished road vicky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    386.01 USD
    Thanks
    I always try to trade to trade 5 days a week but do less trade in monday and friday because this two days i have fear . anyway others day is good for me and i try to trade in asian session and newyork session most of the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast