+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ak week me 5 din market open rehte hay or main 5 din me 3-4 din trade karta hoo. aagar aapko accha jankari hay tab aapki time bohot he kam lagega or aapko boring feel bhe nahi hoga. mere hisabse as a part timer yehi sahi hay. shuru ke dino me me 10-12 ghante forex analysis ko deta tha lekin fir dheere dheere mujhe market smajh me aane laga aur fir maine market me trading karni shuru kari aur analysis me kam time dene laga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy tu week main ak trade karna profitable nahi hy han daily ki ak trade tu samjh main aati hy. Har trader ka apna mental level hota hy, hamen kisi aur sy impress ho kr apni strategy ko nahi chorna chahye bal k usko improve karny ki koshish karni chahye. agree with your opinion that in conducting the business of a trader trading beginner must learn and practice a lot by analyzing the market and learn with senior traders to mengausai good strategy in the forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex the market is start from the American session after that Asian session till European session, but in that time we should learn what time is the best for trading. I would prefer the European session than the Asian one. Because I found it more effective with my trading strategy. Basically I do trades in the middle of European and American session. But other periods are important too. I am a new forex trader and now i am learning to invest a little here.And every day i follow this market and chart.I think you should follow the market every day but you never should to trade every day.I trade here 2-3 days in a week.Some expert trader are trade here every day.But now i am new so i never trade every day.I maximum trade wed and fri day.This two days is very usefull for me.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera 1 weak ka target hai $500 , agar main mera target sirf 2 din mein paa leta hoo to main baki ke din apna time apni family ko deta hoo, aur mera friends ko kuch trading tips de kar unhe trading ke bara me exucate karta hoo. Hey my friend. I agree with you. although there are 5 days trading in a week but i only trading in 3 days. Monday and Friday, in my opinion, it is not good for trading. In these days always hide a lot of risk for traders

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally yemere trade ke upar nirvar karta hay. main 3/4 din weekly me trading karta hoo or aagar aaysa hota hay ke mere trade open rehgaya hay or running reh gaya tab main khatam hone tak intejaar karta hoo. kabhi kabhi pura panch din he lag jate hay or kabhi kabhi 2 ya 3 din mehi khatam hoo jata hay. ye situation ke upar nirvar karta hay. I you get too consecutive losses then it is a good time to stop trading now, because if you continue trading at that time usually you will continue losing until you lose all of your account

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually i trade 4 days mostly in week.i dont trade on monday and friday.Friday is very risky day for trading.this day i stop all my trading.an experience member can earn a lots of money this monday and friday. because market are very volatile on those day. but for newcomer's do not trade on that day.It's the right decission for me. The new trade while it seems to me you still have to have a lot of experience, you will not be successful in your forex with just a little experience, you should have more experience,

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh depend karta hain ki main kounsa trading style use kar raha hun. jaise .. agar main scalping karta hun to daily trade hota hain.. aur day trading karne se.. tab.. daily trading karna muskil hota hain.. tab weekly 3-4 days hi trade hota hain.. mudde ki baat yeh hain ki .. agar app ko signal mile apke trading style main to app trade karenge .. Good traders trade selectively and they aim to make quality trades rather than quantity, so even if i get 1 or two trading opporutnities each week with better risk reward ratio it is fine for me, stil i have to keep an eye on market watch and we traders need to be alert.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the Candlestick analysis and news of the related currency that I prefer for forex trading. Sometimes I engaged in 3 days, sometimes in 7 days. I mainly do trade in forex by doing many types of analysis not for treating any day or week or month or year. Situation is the main factor. main week main 5 days trading karta hu means all day of week in which trading market is open because i like trading very much.and i am very interested in trading that's why learning from my master small tips which is very help for trading.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading everyday help the trader go get acquainted with the market. The days of Monday and Friday are volatile - yes, but it is not always good to avoid them. We can use them to understand how volatile market works so that we can take advantage of it and make quick profits. ma har din aur har waqt par trading nehi karta hu.kas tor se, closing day and opening day par. aj opening day tha and market bahut volatile moves kiya ha.ma bahut loss ma than ledkin darne ka koi abasakta nehi hai.keu ki now profit ma hu.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can only be successful when he concentrates on trading whenever there is right opportunity to trade based on his analysis and calculations and not that he trades every time just for the sake of it and ends up in losses most of the times.So trade when there is right opportunity. Mian to chahta hoo ke main weekly me har din he Forex karoo. leken do din market bandh rehte hay. baki panch dinhe main forex trade karta hoo. or jab koi accha signal milta hay tab or bhe jada karta hoo. or kabhe kabhe acche signal ke liye wait karta hoo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)