+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 333 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex market is open for 5 days a week. But not all life is close to the class. That's why I patronage in most of the mid-hebdomad. The interchange volume is colossal, so the activity suffers from a large, crackling front to make a lot of profit. I do not trade on holidays and during performances and end of hebdomad due to lower trading volume. I trade as a full time trader and always try to spend a lot of time in the trading platform to learn better. Usually I spend 6-8 hours a day on trading platform and 5 days a week. I know that all days are no better for trading and some days are very risky for trading. I was just looking at the charts and trying to understand the pattern of price movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very risky and if we are not careful enough, we will continue to lose when we make a loss because what we worry about is recovering from our losses. The best thing to do when we lose is to take a break if possible, we do not have to trade for a long time until we have done a good analysis and can place a good trade. If you want to be a successful trader, you must remain in forex. You should always keep up with the latest news. So, I trade all 5 days a week in forex. I really enjoy it and also make a lot of money. Any time in forex is important, so do not miss your chance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order for the main account paisa ho or just pass the time for major daily trading klarta hu, kyo ki main chotte level pe trdaing karta hu or chotte profit or loss to liye trade karta hu. ha for kabhi muje kahi aisi jana pra ki internet vailable na ho for main trade kar i na sakta hu for main trading nahi karta. per koshish to hoti hi hai ki daily trading ki jaye is se rehearse bhi hoti rehti hai I also do trading only 3 days or about 4 days in few weeks. Friday is a very risky day for trading. today I stopped all my trades. an experience member can make a lot of money on this Monday and Friday. because the market is very volatile on that day. but for beginners do not trade on that day.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien week mien 5 din trading karta ho yani k jab market not open hoti market hai mien trading karta rahta ho es se muje aik tu knowledge mien improve hota hai aur market ko bhi jan leta ho yani k jab market start hovi thi tu us waqat kis posation mien thi aur ab jab market closed ho rahi hai tu ab es ki position mien hai tu pher jab market oipen hoti hai tu muje kafi skill mil jate hai ye analysis kar k .. The numbers on the 1-2-3 sell pattern we will trade in red. Once we enter the trade you can see that there is a 1-2-3 purchase pattern as well, blue in color. So what we can do, is wait for the pause of the pattern, which will be close under bar no. 1 of the buying pattern (blue color).

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that when I am free then I trade because in every time we are careful because the points up and down very quickly we are beware of all the time some market when we get a big profit then we stop trading and if you get big losses then stop trading it depends on our margin and our trading strategy and when I have big capital then I trade all week and in a week here is two days will market and in these days we can not trade and if we will trade in long term then we can trade one day and it will last for one week and if we trade on short term then we will do trading every day

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade Forex five days a week which means 22 days a month. I am really addicted to Forex. I can not pass the day without Forex. I am a student. So I am busy with my studies. I spend two or three hours on Forex, but I enter Forex regularly because my position is open every day. I am a new trader. So sometimes I lose all my capital and wait for capital until next month. This is really boring for me without Forex. I want to trade all week in the last two days is the market is going to die and it all depends on our capital if we have big capital then we can trade all week and if we have small investment then it is very difficult to stay all week in trading

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ooredo View Post
    Main week mey sabhi din kaam karta hoon headline to hisab a trade karta hoon for lane dini bada news release nahi hota for us din main trading nahi karta.Waise main manta hoon ki har rooz trading karna bilkul zaroori nahi hai hamein trading to acchey mauke ka intazaar karna chahiye. yar jab har moon ko hamar bonus instaforx i chala jata hai to us k baad me us wkt not trading kerta rehta hoon jab tk hmara account blown na ho jye ku k aik baar jab i trade lga leeta hoon for us set time me trader me focus kerta hoon or koi kaam nhi krta ..
    Bhai mere ko yaha par khud har ek din time spend karna pasand hai, kyunki main janta hoon forex market mein agar jo hum time dete hai tohi entry point le paate hai, yaha par entry achi hogi to bhai kamai ho sakti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when my luck is good then i trade in the forex market for more time but that is one of the wrong things i do. It's better to wait a while between trades because you may get sidetracked by emotions and take trades against the trend and lose your money with ease. The Forex market is open for 5 days a week. But not all days are good to trade with. That's why I trade in most of the midweek. The volume of trade is huge, so the market suffers from major moves that are essential to get a lot of profit. I avoid trading on holidays and during the start and end of the week due to less trading volume.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the day of the most moves is Thursday and the choice of big traders to make money. but we must find to deal with the usual and get each and is informal and how the market behaves on one day. when we start trading concentrate on learning growth is the primary author rather than anything added. mary pass time frame limited limited hy for main to weak weak yani without saturdy or trading sundy lrta ho or main mujy jasy hi apny time main milti hy space is main trading krrta ho or ager trading nahi krta for maarket main ko analyze krnta ho jo muji market point ky ko samjny main kta hy help or ka le next trade help ful bhji hota hy

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It has been said that due to human rights, it has been possible to do so. I am still busy It has been used because of the fact that it has been used because of the fact that it has not been found in the bass rush. We were unable to reach 30-pips of the pahle and used to use 6-10pips to target us. And I did not even talk about it. I do not even know if I can talk about it or not even talk about it because I do not even know how to use it. If I say that I have been able to speak with you in the name of a person, then I would like to talk about the name of the person or the person I am talking about, but I can say that he has been able to say something like this, and then I would like to mention that he has written a letter from the Ministry of Education and asked him to do the same. teratur. [

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kawanan For This Useful Post:

sariketa (2018-03-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 333 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)