+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 333 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the most part I trade 4 days for most of the week I am not trading on Fridays that you can need is going to happen on these two days individuals can earn many scores on this day or catastrophe so trading outside of the modern market today is great on different days. and I trade almost everyday except days when I am too busy and do not have time to trade, I want to get experience and fast learning so that in one year I will become a good forex trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade on a daily basis in the forex market and do not trade when there is a day off or something is a session or session and I think now the market has become big and every day has something to offer so you have to trade all day. and I always try to switch to exchange 5 days a week but swap lower on Mondays and Fridays because these two days I sleep scared. anyway other people these days are angels for me and i try to work in continental meetings and meeting new york most of the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined this business on a very serious note and this is a business that I think takes time and full intention for expansion, expertise, and good returns, I prefer to open and touch on all working days when the market is open and for them the day when we close we can compromise with others to open it or observe the latest trends and challenges you face. and I'm a doctor so some time I trade during the day and some time at night and when I do not have free time then I do trading with robot so if you ask me I think that I trade for about 4 days a week and some less time than that too

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade every day there are no limitations you can trade how much you want how much you like no limitations in this trade You must have your potential must have patience and above all you must have a good experience for it you can use demo mode. and A trader will only achieve success once he concentrates on trading whenever there is an appropriate opportunity to trade in support of his analysis and calculations and not that he trades on any occasion solely for his benefit and ends up in the loss of most of the days. So trade once there is a right opportunity.

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not confirm two days talking to you to avoid trading, but I think this is Monday and Friday, these days there is also a good chance, but there are traders I have to make a deal. Daily trader, do not deal with trades whenever there is a good business opportunity based on his research and analysis and Main week 5 din trading forex krta hon jb takh market khuli rahti ha main trading krta rahta hon main forex main trade boht get krna cahta hon is lia main pora 5 din krta hon mera khayal ha acha get krna ka lia full itme trading boht ahm hoti ha agr hm full time trading krain to hm boht sara profit kalk kray hain. Trader sb trading full time k lia boht achi hoti ha. I like trading the full week.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily trading helps traders get acquainted with the market. The Mondays and Fridays are volatile - yes, but not always better to avoid it. We can use it to understand how volatile markets work so we can take advantage of it and make profits quickly! and bhajans for yeh hai mei week trading ni krta hu. jab mei target bonus bana leta hu jo k mei ne invest krna hota hai for mei phir hi trading ki taraf jata hu. honest btao to mei moon mei aik baar hi krta hu trading or phir profit withdraw kra leta hu. or we use as a monthly payment using krta with my allowance.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use it to trade the last three days of the week because most of the Financial Data and central bank decisions are announced by the end of the week so I advise new traders to take full advantage in the last three days and keep an eye on the upcoming news and data. and generally my 3 business life mostly in my period is not business on monday and u weekday can hope it will happen on two good life fill can win a lot on this day or many departure so work unless the life market is saving on other days

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    I agree withany time
    Monday aur friday baki din ke comparison me bahut volatile hote hai..in dono dino me paisa kamaya bhi ja sakta hai aur loss bhi ho sakta hai..
    lekin thodi si study aur experiance ke sath aap in dono din pe bahut acha paisa kama sakte ho

Junior Member Kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point Kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apne sahi baat ki har koi daily trade nai lagata lekin mein daily trade kerta hoon per mein profit bhi bohat kam earn kerta hon aur greed ko control rakhta hon isliye mujhe naa zayada nuqsan hota hai aur naa hi zayada profit. Risk management and money management proper ho tou hum daily bhi trade ker sakty hain.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every day in forex trading is risky but we make it easy or risky for us. If you trade with knowledge of your experience. and low leverage and also after observing. Market trends can make it easy for you, but if you do, do not do this then every day will be crazy for you. trade 5 days with good stratgies and always get good profit amount. and every day of the week in forex currency trading is actually risky in this business. This means that we forex traders really need to make sure that we concentrate all the time and trade forex anytime

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 333 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)