+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 333 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you. but I think they also have enough time if they want but I also think it's good to just spend some free time. and they always remember forex is their second choice and learning is the main thing until they become students. and I like to trade for 5 working days a week to trade. I am also in the learning phase now, I want to predict the trend of the forex pair so that in the future I will be able to attract more profits from forex trading. I like to trade every day when there are releases of economic data from various flows.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually I trade 3 days most of the week I don't trade on Mondays and Fridays you can expect to happen on these two days people can win a lot today or lose a lot so trade except today the market is good on other days and I accustomed to trading every day ... because I am not a long-term trader ... I trade in a scalping style so I usually trade on a daily profit target ... so I trade every day of the week ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will affect their studies if they want to learn rather than their first priority should be their studies and than if they have free time they have to spend it on forex learning and yes I agree with you.....
    thnx

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello, unfortunately all my members trade forex 5 days a week, I stop trading only when I have blown up my account but when I still have trading capital I will continue to trade forex, I trade 5 days a week and on Mondays is my favorite of all days ... and Main is maintrade karta hun main lakin is mai aik haftay main jis din koi signal free wala milta tha main is main trade tha rust lakin main ab nay chor in hay trading ab main khud seekh raha hun is said looking for hnay kay bad trade khud sacks hi signal band is haftay say

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    geez, of course I really think I trade only 2 or three days in this business because I make it part time. when I feel that this time it's good to Buy / Sell then I trade. so this is not routine trading. but by doing this short trade I get more profits in my forex life. and I don't follow the days, because I have most free time because I am a full-time trader now I look for opportunities there are times I take 5 to 6 trades every day but there are also times when I don't trade in a certain week

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

solihun (2019-05-29)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right, I also like to trade every day. sara din issued kaam main guzer jata hai oor pata nahin jalta main lakin Friday ko udaas ho jata hoon kiun k Sat or Sun meiry boor guzertay hi kash 2 din ki chutti na ho to bera maza aaiay. Forex trading is a very interesting job because you always touch the latest world news. And this is actually an excellent trading strategy that you have and you have to trade whenever you have the right and good opportunity every day or once a week. Time doesn't matter. I wish you the best, good luck friend.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually for me, I personally think I trade every day in forex trading but often I observe the trading market and get a chance to get more profit with my single trade. It doesn't matter where the market moves but I trade more on fundamentally high-impact news, and when there is no news, I go with technical analysis. and I trade forex about 5 days a week or several times a week. Because I am an experienced and good forex trader, I can make a lot of profit in a very short time. Only because of my strategy, I made a big profit.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade all day of the week, but I usually wait for the right time to enter the trade and also I only do 1 trade a day to be safe and also not complicate the goods and also in one day I trade with only one currency pair and Actually we should not force yourself to trade every day. There are opportunities every day and we must set our weekly targets and if that is achieved in the first two days, I think we should relax and enjoy the benefits of spending time in pleasant places with family.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading and I do all five trading days. I use 7-10 hours per day in forex trading. I enjoy playing games and are satisfied with this business. I am very grateful to the Forex forex forum for encouraging me to trade in forex trading. These days I like to do this full time business and produce good for me and my family. and the main Maine daily forex trading market hu hu lekin jab muje market ka right prediction lagta hi tabhi main trading position open karta hu kunki so hum kisi bhi time to trade kart hai yet loss ho sakta hi yeh bahut hi complicated market hi jaha humari one small mistake se account of the destruction of ho sakta hi.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah unfortunately I can say that I trade on forex 5 days a week because forex is not just a business for me but also a business that I love and without it I can't spend time. In two days when the market was closed I felt very bored and spent my time studying forex. and meri koshish hoti hi k ek din mein ek he trades open kerun kyunki aisa kerny says mera target bhe ban jata hi or emotion or greed pr havi bhe nhi hoty or higher say forex walon ki wajha say mujer leaverage bhe kam rakhni perti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 333 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)